BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds: Smart eating Irresistible snacking 6g protein per serving Convenient, resealable bag for a larger serving size and greater value Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Susan D.
Warren, RI
Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds are a great snack especially for someone on a diet and needs that small boost of protein in the middle of the day. My kids absolutely love the smokey flavor. Fantastic product.
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Everyone in the house loves these for a snack. My husband loves them for a snack for his diet, my boys love them if we’re eating them so we are always sharing and getting a big bag every week to every other week.
bella g.
Severna park, MD
If I could give these six stars I would. They are my favorite snack ever!! I love salt though. They are very salty. I am always super bloated after eating these but it's worth it. They are amazing.
Marveya A.
sacramento
This are the best almonds the flavor is amazing they taste so good if you put tapatio over them I honestly crave this and not chips this is my go to snack again but pricey but when you taste theses the price don’t matter they are amazing I love them
Amber (.
West Linn
I buy these once a month and keep a bag in my car and one in the house. We all snack on them. They are a great source of protein and give me my salt fix for the day as well. The smokey flavor is loved by everyone in my house and I would recommend them to anyone that enjoys almonds and a smokey flavor!
Lori K.
Paris, AR
I keep these smokehouse almonds at my desk.  They are very salty, and a good crunchy snack.  The resealable bad is good for just grabbing a hand full here and there.  They are very filling.  I would not exactly call them healthy because of the amount of salt, but I fell like they are better than a candy bar.
Katie G.
I bought these in an attempt to try to get my husband to eat less junk and something that is a little bit better for him. These are tasty and filling enough that they easily tide him over until dinner time. I would definitely repurchase in the future.
Sahvana M.
DEER PARK
I love roasted almonds. Love them. But sometimes the get to be a bit bland. Salt and nuts. Again. These change that. The smokehouse flavor is a wonderful way to break the monotony of salted almonds with a streak of bold flavor.
Linsey S.
Flagler, CO
I LOVE the flavor in these almonds! I changed to a low carbohydrate lifestyle diet the beginning of 2016 and have had great luck with it. One of the things I turn to for snacking quite frequently is these yummy almonds!! The smokehouse flavor is a nice change and really what puts them over the top!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
These are really my favorite snacking item! The smoked flavor with the almonds is amazing! I am a repeat purchaser of these and only
Able to find them in certain stores! They are expensive. It well worth the taste