Blue Diamond Sliced Almonds 8 Oz Bag uploaded by Lydia M.Blue Diamond Sliced Almonds 8 Oz Bag uploaded by Teresa C.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Blue Diamond Sliced Almonds 8 Oz Bag
Several times a week I will prepare a really large salad that always includes a variety of greens with diced chicken, beef or salmon with strawberries or blueberries and the ingredient that makes this exceptional is candied sliced almonds. I trust Blue Diamond's almonds because they are always fresh and taste phenomenal! I cook them with 1/2cup sugar over medium heat until they are slightly golden brown. I even will hide a small bag of them in my purse when I eat out so I can always enjoy my salads to the max! I highly recommend these almonds!
Kaylee S.
Manor
Use these for cooking all the time. There’s a perfect amount in the bag and they aren’t filled with salt which is my favorite part. You get the raw taste of almonds even after they’re cooked with different things.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
These are perfect for a topping on a salad or protein shake! Adds a delicious crunch! Repeat buyer and will continue to buy. Already shaved and ready to go so no comparison! I would recommend to others
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
These are my absolute FAVORITE! They are my go-to when heading to class in the mornings, or a quick pick-me-up after a workout. Sometimes they can be pricey, but definitely worth it. I like how they are sliced so I can add them to a salad instead of chopping them myself! Highly recommend!
Amber L.
Harrisburg, OR
I bought these to add to home made trail mix. I should have stuck with the bulk sliced almonds but was too lazy to go back to the grocery store. These are great to add to trail mix or cookies but a little spendy for what you get. It is a plus that they come in a sealed bag so will stay fresh longer.
Lydia M.
I have 2 cans of blue diamond nuts in my purse right now. I love them because they are a healthy option. I purchased them at Kroger. They are cheap and yummy when needing a snack throughout the day. I would recommend everyone keep some in there purse lol.
Kathleen D.
By far my favorite almonds. There's just something about them that I keep gravitating back to even after trying multiple brands! Best way to get your protein, easy to pack, and super tasty!! Not overly salty where you need to drink water after each one either. I definitely would recommend to all the almond lovers like me out there! Your tastebuds will thank you!
Lilliana P.
Blue diamond sliced almonds are my favorite to use when I need to add sliced almonds to whatever it is that I am baking. They are my number one choice of sliced almonds. I have even used them to give my salad a crunchy texture, I would highly recommend these blue diamond sliced almonds they are delicious.
Emily G.
Quincy, MA
These almonds are great on salads. I made a chicken harvest salad that was to die for. I put chicken, these almonds, craisins, sun flower seeds, and some apple slices over a bed of a mixture of greens with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Easy to make and wonderful to eat!
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee, FL
Blue diamond sliced almonds are a staple to have in my pantry! They are great by themselves as a snack, as a garnish on a salad, and as an ingredient in a dessert! I love how they are always so fresh and reasonably priced among other almonds.