Blue Diamond® Salted Caramel Flavored Almonds uploaded by Viviana M.Blue Diamond® Salted Caramel Flavored Almonds uploaded by Terri D.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #25 in Nuts & Seeds

This is one of those snacks we predict will disappear quickly. But thats okay; we promise to keep plenty more on hand. So go ahead and enjoy the crunch of oven-roasted almonds paired with the buttery sweetness of caramel. The flavor-packed combination that also helps you get up and go! Order a case of twelve 6 oz cans today!

Almonds, Sugar, Natural Caramel Flavor, Sea Salt And Corn Maltodextrin.

• I saw these on their website. I pretty much love everythi...3 Answers
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
These are such a tasty treat! The combination of salty and sweet is just perfect. My two year old would eat the entire can in one sitting if I allowed her to. I feel good about my kids eating almonds as a snack, even if they are delicious and sweet. I will continue to stock these in the pantry.
Jacee W.
Stuart, OK
I really didn’t care too much for this product. The caramel flavoring was not distributed evenly. I bought it at Walmart and it was priced higher than other products that I am familiar with. I took a gamble and figured better product for a better price. Overall it was okay.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Almonds are my favorite. Put them in a resealable container and I am sold like no other. The flavor isn’t over whelming it compliments the almond and truly makes you want more. You have to have self control though or you’ll eat the entire thing in one sitting.
Alicia T.
Troy, MI
I recently bought these as a close out item at Kroger for only $0.79. They smell delicious and taste good too... the only problem is that the taste is so strong that you can only eat like 2 or 3 before you’re sick of them!
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Really yummy and healthy alternative to a high sugar dessert. The caramel flavor is really good, but goes away quick. The almonds compliment the caramel well, I just with the caramel flavor stuck around a little longer.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
My family loves these nuts. The Almonds are actually the best for heart health. Almonds are a bit more expensive but they are worth it. These almonds have exceeded my expectations in nuts. They have great nutrition.
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These almonds are so delicious! They’re the perfect combination of sweet and salty! Granted all of the bold line almonds are amazing! These have more flavor than other brands. I recommend giving these a try.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
I love these almonds! I haven’t been able to find them recently, which is a serious bummer. They taste like buttery goodness! These are perfect for if you have a sweet tooth but are on a low carb diet (like me!). The only downside to these is that they’re made with bad oils (vegetable oil is on the list). But not everything can be perfect. I still highly recommend them!
Selena S.
Beaufort, SC
These are great. I for some reason only find myself eating these at the jersey shore during summer. They’re the perfect beach snack in a nice container. If you love salt you will love these.
MaryLou B.
richmond
These area great choice for a healthy, protein packed snack that tastes like dessert. To be honest, the only downfall is that they are so good, I rarely stop at one serving.
Hayli Z.
I saw these on their website. I pretty much love everything salted caramel, if only they were chocolate salted caramel. Are they good. Where can I find them, I've never seen them in the store before.