BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Salt & Vinegar Almonds: No added oil Kosher Tasty blend of delicate flavors Abundance of nutritional benefits Satisfying snack Fill you up with fewer calories Help with weight management Delicious treat at home, in the office, or on the go Great to have on hand Enjoy as part of your health-conscious lifestyle see more...

Buy on Walmart
Laura K.
High Point, NC
I love these almonds. They make a great snack anytime of the day with the convenient container. The vinegar kick is great. They definitely meet my expectations. I wish they would sell this flavor in the bigger bag.
Clare S.
Philadelphia , Pa
I have loved this snack from the start!! Although not the cheapest snack, generally a little less than $4 for just 6 servings it is so delicious, and not to mention a great source of protein. The can that they come in are easy for grab and go; you can just through the mmmm in your purse or lunch box and not worry about them opening up. Only thing I'd say to be cautious about is that these things are addicting! They have so much flavor that once you start it's hard to stop.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Foodie Expert
These are a great substitute for potato chips! While maybe not 100% wonderful for you, they at least provide more sustenance.nutrition than potato chips - but you don't have to give up the salty, crunchy feel that I know I at least crave as much if not more than the actual chip.
Hailey L.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy salt and vinegar anything, but these did not have enough flavor. The flavor that they had was very tasty and the almonds were perfectly fresh and crunchy. I still think they could have used more seasoning, but I would recommend these to any vinegar lover
Megan H.
Wahiawa , HI
Foodie Expert
Salt and vinegar chips have always been a favorite of mine and these are amazing. They have the crunch of a chip without all of the calories and oil and great salt and vinegar flavor. I could just sit and eat the whole can in one sitting. I will continue to purchase over and over again.
katy s.
These are my FAVORITE snack. If you like salt and vinegar chips but are trying to cut out processed foods than these are a great alternative! I love the container they come in too because they're very easy to take to work and keep in a snack drawer!
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
Foodie Expert
Blue Diamond Almonds are great but this flavor variety was overly salty for my tastes. I generally enjoy salt and vinegar flavors but this one was cloying and made me feel dehydrated upon eating a few. WOuld be better without as much salt I think.
Libby R.
Foodie Expert
How is it possible these taste as good as they do? If you like salt and vinegar chips, these are for you. You may see these and wonder if they could even be good but trust me- they are amazingly satisfying.
Katie D.
if i could give 10 stars i would! these are the best thing ever! i have to keep myself from eating the entire can. i only wish these were available in the big bags. the small cans are just not enough! if you like anything salt and vinegar, then you'll quickly become obsessed with these!
Ashleigh N.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
These salt n vinegar almonds are so addicting! They're a great healthy option if you want the salt and vinegar taste but without the guilt. Just be careful because it's hard to stop eating them l. They're so yummy!