BY BLUE DIAMOND #36 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond Salt & Vinegar Almonds: No added oil Kosher Tasty blend of delicate flavors Abundance of nutritional benefits Satisfying snack Fill you up with fewer calories Help with weight management Delicious treat at home, in the office, or on the go Great to have on hand Enjoy as part of your health-conscious lifestyle see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber P.
These are my favorite almonds they are tart and tangy just like salt and vinegar chips are except for they are more healthy for you the only problem is I can sit down and eat the whole container and one setting I wish they made a bigger container or put this one in a big bag like they do for some of the other flavors
Alexis B.
Newark, DE
These seriously are delicious! Remind me of salt and vinegar chips of course minus the empty calories and how terrible chips are for you. A little pricey in my opinion but worth it considering how delicious they are and a convenient snack. Would definitely recommend and have repurchased time and time again!
Amy S.
If you love salt and vinegar chips but are trying to be a little healthier you have got to try these! They are easy to find at most supermarkets and the price is comparable to all nuts. The salt and vinegar flavor is fabulous. Takes my cravings for chips away with a small handful of nuts instead!! Try the wasabi and soy too! They are just as good.
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Great and healthy alternative to salt and vinegar chips. They have a wonderful salty and tangy bite without being too overpowering. The almond flavor comes in at the end without being too strong and weird. They complement each other well!
Meghan B.
Greenville, NC
Perfect to snack on when a craving to eat comes up and is packed with 6 grams of protein for serving. The flavor really is Bold as it says and extremely tasty! I eat almost one can every week while at work and trying to beat the hunger pains!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Matea R.
loma linda
I have never actually had this flavor, but I think I’d love it! I love salt and vinegar flavored chips and chicharones. I love almond and how they help with cravings and are such a good snack on the go.
Veronica R.
Orlando , FL
I live salt and vinegar everything and this is a healthy snack with a great flavor . I am currently pregnant and this is a safe fun healthy snack for me and my growing baby . I totally recommend this to many other mothers .
Tracy S.
Minot, ND
I love salt and vinegar and these almonds give me a chance to enjoy that flavor without cracking open a bag of chips and a handful of almonds I’m content and the flavor is on point
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!