BY BLUE DIAMOND #55 in Nuts & Seeds

12 - 1.5 oz. Tubes Irresistible Snacking! Smart Eating! Since 1910, Blue Diamond Growers has been producing the finest quality almonds from orchards in the rich, fertile valleys of California. We are proud to offer you and your family our prime selection of almonds for your snacking enjoyment. This convenient, resalable bag provides a larger serving size and a greater value. Try each of out growers traditional favorites: Smokehouse Roasted Salted Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low on saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. 5g total carbs- 3g fiber = 2g net carbs per serving Bluediamond.com From California see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are so yummy i can't get enough of them." in 1 review
Katrina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I can't even say anything bad about this product! In my opinion this flavor is the best compared to the other flavors! Other products like the one from starbucks are good but, in my opinion these tatse way better and are much more affordable!
Alexis M.
Foodie Expert
Not too salty. Not too bland. Super fresh taste. Decent portion size for a quick pick me up. These almonds are my favorite little power snack to keep on hand and a much healthier than the snack pack of chips.
Jacklyn G.
La Puente, CA
Love these rather eat a bag of these than chips. Definitely a healthier way to snack. They can get a little salty after a couple so if you're not too into salt I would get lightly salted almonds instead
Kate S.
Winston Salem, NC
Really love the taste and cripness of blue diamond almonds- big problem though, they are REALLY REALLY expensive. Definitely not available to me on a college budget and wishing their price would go down a bit so I could eat them again!
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are great for being on the go as a college student. They are really flavorful and hold me over while I'm in class. They are easy and convenient to pack and they really are delicious and a healthy snack
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
Foodie Expert
These things are addicting! You can't just have one they are amazing I love a few different flavored but I always come back to the salt. And healthy if eaten in moderation such a good snack: my husband is always sneaking my pack
Sydney R.
American fork, Ut
I am working on getting in better shape, but I am still definitely having cravings. I bought these a few weeks ago and I love these almonds- they are the perfect amount of salty and it's a snack I don't feel bad eating.
Linda R.
Tucson , AZ
Foodie Expert
Perfect type of snack for on the go and if you want to snack healthy and need some type of energy almonds are what you're looking for. Not only is it healthy but also they're good.
Janiva S.
Glendale, AZ
I was wanted something good. So I bought these & everytime they solved the craving! They are roasted salted but they don't have too much salt.. they have just enough! You'll love them!
Ivey N.
Solana Beach
Perfectly salted and the perfect snack for on the go! I always carry some in my bag so I have a little something to munch on. I love eating nuts because they are healthy and I don't feel guilty for munching