BY BLUE DIAMOND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blue Diamond Raspberry Oven Roasted Almonds: An irresistible snack Sweet taste sensation Almonds are smart eating Good source of protein Good source of fiber Rich in antioxidant vitamin E

darian n.
Beach Haven, PA
These are just one of those things you think your not going to like when you buy it, but end up loving it after trying them. I'm a fan of almonds, I am also a fan of raspberries and I still thought I wouldn't have liked them. But I did and I buy them every time I get a mild case of sweet tooth. I recommend these almonds to all my friends. I even give them in care packages so then they'll try them.
Daniela V.
I tried this for the first time the other day, I got them from the local gas station. They looked neat I've never tried flavored almonds so I was excited. They were a little more on the expensive side but I know that's our healthy so I don't mind paying for it. I did look at the sugar content and it's kind a high for me but the taste was good.I don't know if I would try this particular flavor once again,I did prefer the blueberry ones but these are OK
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
Delicious and good serving size. I actually picked these up from a conveinient store on my way home form College and they were yummy! Good macros for a snack. They are a little expensive, but well worth the price. Love blue diamond's flavor variety!
Carley C.
Iowa City, IA
I tried these about a year ago, when I needed a pick me up snack. I wouldn't necessarily call these healthy, seeing as they're coated in sugar that just takes away from the benefits of almonds. The taste wasn't good either, just too sweet and sugary.
Jackie R.
Las Vegas, NV
I was pregnant when I first tried these, didnt love them. But now that I am not they are delish. They have a strong raspberry taste to them. But combined with the salty-ness it is awesome. I use them as a party dish. I recommend them to any with no aversions to raspberrys:)
Bree B.
Love these! Such and easy healthy choice for a snack, not to mention cheap! I always grab a back when I am in the checkout line at any store, If I see them. I have never tried another brand that has the same flavor because I really like this brand and think the price is great!
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
I wanted to like these, but I can't. They're way too sweet for my taste, I think I'd prefer them if they weren't so sweet. Also something about raspberry flavored almonds doesn't sit too well with me.
Lolly R.
La Puente, CA
I remember when I first saw these I was very skeptical. Then when I tried it I couldn't believe it! It tasted just like raspberries and I tried other flavors as well! The almonds are amazing in flavor I definitely recommend these to anyone wanting to try something new!
Montoya S.
I went to the store and randomly purchased some almonds after the emerald brand was sold out. It was a good treat for me. I usually put them in snack bags and take them to work with me. I keep them in my pocket so when I feel the urge to snack on food it's something healthier than eating cookies all the time.
Melissa B.
They looking for a quick easy snack that's not too high and sugars but gives you energy these are it. It's got a nice sweet raspberry flavor not too sweet and then you get the nut flavor which is great. I ate these as a snack all the time along with the Wasabi soy sauce ones as well