Blue Diamond® Oven Roasted Sea Salt Almonds uploaded by marielys f.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Oven-roasted Almonds With A Sprinkling Of Sea Salt To Wake Up The Almond Flavor. Keep Them In Your Desk Or Car For A Hunger-taming Snack You Can Feel Good About.

Almonds, Sea Salt, And Corn Maltodextrin

Kayla C.
Northampton
I took these as a snack to my track meets. They are healthy and have lots of protein and all I have to do is throw the bag in my track bag and I’m done. I don’t need to put them into a snack bag because the bag they are in now is resealable and is the perfect size to carry around.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
These almonds are delicious and a great healthy snack to take with you on the go. I usually bring them to class and they give me energy and taste delicious. I get them at Giant and they're in sale frequently.
Shayla U.
Venus, TX
I love Blue Diamond roasted almonds! They are delicious and hard to put down, but at least I know they are healthy when I’m over indulging. They are crunchy and salty, I love most of their flavors.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
I give this a 5 out of 5 starts for so many reasons. These are super healthy and they help me to stop anxiety. They are filling for a while and a great snack. They taste nice and crunchy and the salt is not too powering. I grab mine from Walmart and is amazing to carry around.
melissa r.
I love to munch on almonds! This product is healthy and taste great! So instead of eating a bag of chips I am able much on these and feel full. It is a little pricey but it is worth it!
Morgan C.
I don’t care for almonds, but these are delicious. I didn’t think I would like them, but when I tried them I had to go to the store and get my own bag. They are a bit expensive but for the size of bag your getting and the amount of almonds I would say it’s worth the price!
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
I like eating that after every meal. It’s super healthy. I showed all my friends and family about this and they all love it. They are perfect for a light snack. Perfect to snack on when your on a diet.
Kassidy A.
Greenville
These are my favorite almonds because they are soft and smooth. Compared to other brands which are dry. They are such a good flavor which is kind of sweet. No complaints. I would recommend the sea salt and the other flavors
Kate W.
Richland
I used these almond to make a bark. I used almonds and chocolate, then flattened it out and sprinkled it with sugar and salt. The perfect snack and the almonds were great!
mani R.
These products are great! There is a large variety of products to choose from, and everything else is just as tasty! These products can be bought at almost any market or supercenter, and are super affordable!
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
I've looked all over walmart and couldn't find these where else can they be purchased at?
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
where is the best place to buy a big pack of almonds??

Walmart