Blue Diamond® Oven Roasted Sea Salt Almonds uploaded by marielys f.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #14 in Nuts & Seeds

Oven-roasted Almonds With A Sprinkling Of Sea Salt To Wake Up The Almond Flavor. Keep Them In Your Desk Or Car For A Hunger-taming Snack You Can Feel Good About.

Almonds, Sea Salt, And Corn Maltodextrin

Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
So good and so healthy... I love these because you can eat several to satisfy a craving without guilt. They are a bit pricey but worth it. You get alot in the bag. I really appreciated these when I was on a low carb diet. They made me full and were so healthy. Great taste as well. I recommend to anyone to incorporate in their diet
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
These almonds are delicious and a great healthy snack to take with you on the go. I usually bring them to class and they give me energy and taste delicious. I get them at Giant and they're in sale frequently.
Jhosselinne S.
doral
Whenever I’m craving chips, I pop these babies out and my craving is satisfied with a much more wholesome option. I could do with a little less salt, but I love the flavor though. I highly recommend them!
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
I like eating that after every meal. It’s super healthy. I showed all my friends and family about this and they all love it. They are perfect for a light snack. Perfect to snack on when your on a diet.
Shayla U.
Venus, TX
I love Blue Diamond roasted almonds! They are delicious and hard to put down, but at least I know they are healthy when I’m over indulging. They are crunchy and salty, I love most of their flavors.
Kassidy A.
Greenville
These are my favorite almonds because they are soft and smooth. Compared to other brands which are dry. They are such a good flavor which is kind of sweet. No complaints. I would recommend the sea salt and the other flavors
mani R.
These products are great! There is a large variety of products to choose from, and everything else is just as tasty! These products can be bought at almost any market or supercenter, and are super affordable!
Kate W.
Richland
I used these almond to make a bark. I used almonds and chocolate, then flattened it out and sprinkled it with sugar and salt. The perfect snack and the almonds were great!
Sydney S.
Love the flavor and freshness of these almonds. Some almonds can taste stale and bland. Blue Diamonds make great almonds, flavored and plain. I love the simpleness of the sea salted almonds or the sweetness that raw almonds have. Love eating these as a quick snack or toping them to my smoothie bowls or oats.
Ashley D.
Rainsville, AL
Ahhh! Anytime I see a store carry these, I get them and can't get enough. Almonds are generally healthy and I love the sea salt flavor that keeps you coming back for more. The only problem is I can't stop eating them...so good! Definitely worth the money when you buy the big bag.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
I've looked all over walmart and couldn't find these where else can they be purchased at?
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
where is the best place to buy a big pack of almonds??