Blue Diamond® Oven Roasted Sea Salt Almonds uploaded by marielys f.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #1 in Nuts & Seeds

Oven-roasted Almonds With A Sprinkling Of Sea Salt To Wake Up The Almond Flavor. Keep Them In Your Desk Or Car For A Hunger-taming Snack You Can Feel Good About.

Almonds, Sea Salt, And Corn Maltodextrin

Kayla C.
Northampton
I took these as a snack to my track meets. They are healthy and have lots of protein and all I have to do is throw the bag in my track bag and I’m done. I don’t need to put them into a snack bag because the bag they are in now is resealable and is the perfect size to carry around.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
These almonds are delicious and a great healthy snack to take with you on the go. I usually bring them to class and they give me energy and taste delicious. I get them at Giant and they're in sale frequently.
Sophie L.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love almond they are such a good healthy snack that I love to pack in my lunch. They are easy and filling. Salted is my favorite flavor but they have many. Blue diamond is my favorite brand of almonds.
Shayla U.
Venus, TX
I love Blue Diamond roasted almonds! They are delicious and hard to put down, but at least I know they are healthy when I’m over indulging. They are crunchy and salty, I love most of their flavors.
Sarah B.
Warren, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not really a big sea salt fan, the flavor is very strong and takes over everything. There is very little almond taste with these cause of the way they are processed. Just not a fan
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
I give this a 5 out of 5 starts for so many reasons. These are super healthy and they help me to stop anxiety. They are filling for a while and a great snack. They taste nice and crunchy and the salt is not too powering. I grab mine from Walmart and is amazing to carry around.
Morgan C.
I don’t care for almonds, but these are delicious. I didn’t think I would like them, but when I tried them I had to go to the store and get my own bag. They are a bit expensive but for the size of bag your getting and the amount of almonds I would say it’s worth the price!
melissa r.
I love to munch on almonds! This product is healthy and taste great! So instead of eating a bag of chips I am able much on these and feel full. It is a little pricey but it is worth it!
Francesca T.
Westminster , CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep these in my bag for work when I am on a long shift with no breaks their easy to grab a hand full and pack a healthy punch. Especially when I don’t have time for nourishment. They taste delicious too.
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
I like eating that after every meal. It’s super healthy. I showed all my friends and family about this and they all love it. They are perfect for a light snack. Perfect to snack on when your on a diet.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
I've looked all over walmart and couldn't find these where else can they be purchased at?
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
where is the best place to buy a big pack of almonds??

Amazon