Blue Diamond, Nuts & Seeds and Legumes

by Blue Diamond

Blue Diamond

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Diamond, Nuts & Seeds and Legumes!
Blue Diamond, Nuts & Seeds and Legumes uploaded by Minh-Thuy N.
Pretty good for snacking! I don't think they're too salty or spicy, but it falls short of the sweet component. It's really subtle. It's also not that spicy - you get a flavor for it but no real heat.
Deatsville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes yes yes! Glory yes! These things are so yum! I was pleased to discover this flavor. Perfect for a quick snack and to carry in your purse or car for a fast snack when you’re on the go. I can’t wait to try the other flavors
Fountain, CO
Purchased at: Target
Let’s just start with that these are AMAZING!! Not too spicy and just the right amount of sweet. Plus you feel like you’re being “healthy” since they’re almonds. It’s almost like you’re eating chips. I love these.
Blue Diamond, Nuts & Seeds and Legumes uploaded by Roxann N.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good.I think they make a good snack! They make a good protein snack! I think the flavor of them are good.I find them affordable in price.Id repurchase them again.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best tasting nuts that I have ever tasted. They met all of my expectations and are such a great value. They are very healthy and make a great snack to give you that boost of energy that you need to get through.
Elverson, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Nuts are always expensive, but this is a great price for the amount that you are getting. I love that these are portable so I can throw them in my purse and take them to my office. Sweet Chili is one of my favorite sauce flavors, so I was excited to try these. They were alright, but not my favorite. The powder on them is really messy and got all over my hands. They're not bad, but not the kind of flavor I was expecting. I think I will stick to my lightly salted!
Des Moines, IA
I absolutely love these! I love almonds as a snack all throughout my day. But these are an amazing boost of new flavor if you ever need to switch up your almond craving. They are a perfect mixture of sweet and “spicy”. They really aren’t spicy or hot at all. I love throwing these in my purse for a great snack on the go! Blue Diamond, Nuts & Seeds and Legumes
Portland, OR
Blue Diamond, Nuts & Seeds and Legumes uploaded by Emily E.
Blue diamond almonds! The perfect purse snacks! Pick your flavor and keep one in the car and one in your purse for snack emergencies. Packed with good fats and proteins to help get you through the commute or to your next meal. I have four favorite flavors 😂😂
Austinville
I am on a lazy ketogenic diet I and buy these all the time they taste sooo good ! I use them for lunch side and a snack at work on the go they are just great.
Glennie, MI
These are my favorite nuts. They're so tasty and fresh. Definitely worth purchasing if you like a variety of different nuts, perfectly salted to taste.

Looking for your answer?