Blue Diamond, Nuts & Seeds and Legumes

by Blue Diamond

Blue Diamond

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Diamond, Nuts & Seeds and Legumes!
Louisville
Purchased at: Walmart
I eat almonds because I eat low carb, it’s great to find a snack that is low carb and tastes good. I don’t usually like almonds but like this flavor
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
These are a fabulous snack. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. I don't feel guilty about eating the entire container
united states
These are so good to have as a snack and even give to your kids it's very yummy and healthy I definitely recommend these if you haven't tried null
attleboro
Love these almonds. They are a great snack. I buy them at cvs when they are on sale. I love all flavors but the sweet Thai chili is my favorite.
Purchased at: Walmart
So so so so good! Great snack they fill you up and are really tasty. The flavor is strong so I can't have too many at once but they are good.
Dayville
These are almost dangerous because they’re so good! Make sure you portion them out beforehand or else it is very easy to eat the whole can!
Calexico, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great size good variety of products. My family and I love this presentation. We love to consume nuts and other seeds. Perfect for us!!!
Moore, OK
I like the sweet Thai chili almonds, I wish they came in portioned packs like the regular almonds, however, they’re still delicious.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it is amazing. From when i first started using it i new it was just perfect! I would definitely recommend it.
hobart, IN
yummy! not an all time favorite but still creates great flowers in my mouth and salty aftertastes that leave me wanting more

Looking for your answer?