Blue Diamond, Nuts & Seeds and Legumes uploaded by Emily E.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond see more...

Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best tasting nuts that I have ever tasted. They met all of my expectations and are such a great value. They are very healthy and make a great snack to give you that boost of energy that you need to get through.
Emily E.
Portland, OR
Blue diamond almonds! The perfect purse snacks! Pick your flavor and keep one in the car and one in your purse for snack emergencies. Packed with good fats and proteins to help get you through the commute or to your next meal. I have four favorite flavors đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚
Amber A.
Austinville
I am on a lazy ketogenic diet I and buy these all the time they taste sooo good ! I use them for lunch side and a snack at work on the go they are just great.
Ami R.
Glennie
These are my favorite nuts. They're so tasty and fresh. Definitely worth purchasing if you like a variety of different nuts, perfectly salted to taste.
Allison H.
Louisville
Purchased at: Walmart
I eat almonds because I eat low carb, it’s great to find a snack that is low carb and tastes good. I don’t usually like almonds but like this flavor
Debbie A.
united states
These are so good to have as a snack and even give to your kids it's very yummy and healthy I definitely recommend these if you haven't tried null
Amanda O.
Raleigh
Love these almonds. They are a great snack. I buy them at cvs when they are on sale. I love all flavors but the sweet Thai chili is my favorite.
Abby S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So so so so good! Great snack they fill you up and are really tasty. The flavor is strong so I can't have too many at once but they are good.
đŸŒ Lupit@ đŸ’•.
Calexico
Purchased at: Walmart
Great size good variety of products. My family and I love this presentation. We love to consume nuts and other seeds. Perfect for us!!!
Lara N.
Moore, OK
I like the sweet Thai chili almonds, I wish they came in portioned packs like the regular almonds, however, they’re still delicious.