GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsNut-Thins
Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cheddar Cheese - 425oz

Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cheddar Cheese - 4.25oz

by Nut-Thins

Almond Nut - Thins(R) Cheddar Cheese from Blue Diamond(R) are wheat and gluten free. These nut and rice cracker snacks are a unique, crispy and crunch snack cracker that features delicious and nutritious almonds - and they are wheat and gluten free. They are the only crackers made with nuts and baked to perfection. Enjoy these with cheeses, dips, pates or all by themselves. With an impressive 17 crackers per serving, it satisfies snack time.

Is this bittersweet?
These look delicious!!! How are they!?
do they come in different kinds ?
Start your review of Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cheddar Cheese - 4.25oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jody H.
Parkersburg, WV
Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cheddar Cheese - 4.25oz uploaded by Jody H.
Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cheddar Cheese - 4.25oz uploaded by Jody H.
These little nut thins are packed with yummy flavor! It met beyond my expectations! I would improve them by taking some of the carbs out but they are so delicious! I highly recommend you all try these!! Thank you PinchMe for the free sample! #Pinchme Blue Diamond Almond Nut-Thins Cheddar Cheese Cracker Snacks 4.25 oz
Alicia  K.
Oklahoma City, OK
2,067 reviews
Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cheddar Cheese - 4.25oz uploaded by Alicia  K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I actually really like these crackers! They are very very crunchy and the cheese flavor isn’t too heavy. Tastes like rice cakes and almonds. I love that the serving size is 17 crackers and you get 3 grams of protein but the sodium is still high so I only have about 10 crackers per serving
Rachael P.
Rosenberg, TX
Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cheddar Cheese - 4.25oz uploaded by Rachael P.
Purchased at: Instacart
After finding out I am gluten intolerant, I’ve felt so so hungry. It’s not super easy to find gluten free tasty snacks but it’s also not super hard. The head Blue Diamond “crackers” are Nut- Thins. They’re made with real almonds and are cheddar cheese flavor. The cheddar flavor is real cheddar powder. That is really impressive to me. Most cheddar snacks use artificial which I can’t stand. These have a nice texture and crunch. They aren’t hard but they hold their shape and don’t seem to break too much on the box. These boxes are around $4 in Oklahoma. I buy them at Homeland. They weigh 4.25 ounces. Not too much but these are a snack, not a meal so they go a little way. $1 a serving is expensive but I me but they’re good and they’re almond! I recommend to anyone who enjoys crunchy carbs but needs to avoid them. Certified Gluten Free gfco.org Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cheddar Cheese - 4.25oz #bluediamond #almonds #snacks #glutenfree #gf #certifiedglutenfree #certifiedgf
Michelle H.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
Need a crunchy snack but want to stay healthy?! These gluten free chips are so good that my anti-healthy food husband even loves them!! Once you start, it's hard to stop because these are SO GOOD! Available at most large grocery stores, they are a great price and absolutely delicious without the guilt! A great replacement for your snack chips for a Netflix night or an afternoon so!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,124 reviews
Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cheddar Cheese - 4.25oz uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: Kroger
These were free at jewel with a monopoly coupon. We’re not gluten free but some of my dads family is. I can definitely tell I’m eating a gluten free cracker lol. They’re all the same texture. It’s good with the cheese but I wouldn’t go out of my way to get these. I like my glutens.
Aubrey S.
Gastonia, NC
Great alternative to regular cheez-its as far as taste is concerned. My reasoning behind four stars instead of five was the price. They were fairly expensive at my local grocery store and I felt like the bag had about ten crackers in it. An exaggeration, obviously, but I was a little disappointed. In my case, I'm paying more for gluten free which is to be expected...but I was hoping for a slightly bigger amount of crackers in the box. Oh well, guess I'll have to catch them on sale or with a coupon!
Cassandra B.
Carlisle, PA
Really good, I was pleasantly surprised. Had a great crunch. Nice cheese cracker & a slight dusting of cheese flavor. Perfect size to just pop in your mouth. This will be a new addition to my snack line up. Healthy & light but filling.
Ana C.
Blue Diamond Nut Thins Cheddar Cheese - 4.25oz uploaded by Ana C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Gluten free no wheat and made with real almonds! 130 calories for 17 cookies! Nut Thins is great snack for anytime!! #snacktime #glutenfree
Jamie J.
River Ridge, LA
I love the cheese flavor on these. My only complaint is that they go stale easily and I have purchased boxes stale. The flavor CANNOT BE beat.
Alicyn C.
SACRAMENTO, CA
These things are so addicting. I had a coworker who insisted I try one, so I did, and I thought...Damn this is GOOOOOOOOOOODDD...but you know how it is, once you go buy it, it doesn't taste as good...WRONG...they're super cheap and an EXCELLENT alternative to chips. Come on its summer time, you wanna keep your svelte shape...