Blue Diamond Nut-Thins Almond Nut-Thins Cheddar Cheese

The Nutritious, Delicious Cracker Snack 0 Grams Trans Fat 130 Calories For 16 Crackers 2 Grams Of Protein No Cholesterol &Amp; No Saturated Fat Blue Diamond Growers' Co-Op Is 100% Committed To Your Good Health.&Nbsp; Our 3,200 Grower Members Have Been Producing The Finest Quality Almonds From The Rich, Fertile Valleys Of California Since 1910.&Nbsp; We Continue To Make Nutritious And Wholesome Products For You And Your Family To Enjoy. Irresistible Snacking Nut Thins&Reg; Are A Unique, Crispy And Crunchy Cracker Loaded With Delicious And Nutritious Almonds.&Nbsp; They Are The Only Crackers Made With Nuts And Baked To Perfection. Smart Eating Enjoy Nut Thins With Your Favorite Cheeses, Dips And Pates, Or All By Themselves As A Tasty, Good-For-You Snack.&Nbsp; With 16 Crackers Per Serving You Can Grab More Than A Handful! Wheat &Amp; Gluten Free Each Production Run Is Sampled And Tested To Confirm Gluten Levels Do Not Exceed 20 Ppm. We Are Proud To Support The Celiac Disease Foundation. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "In my case, I'm paying more for gluten free which is to be expected...but I was hoping for a slightly bigger amount of crackers in the box." in 2 reviews
  • "Be sure to eat in moderation or the whole box is gone ;)" in 1 review
Brynlee A.
Edmond, OK
I love these crackers! My daughter loves them too and anything that's toddler approved is top of my packing list. These have quickly become our go to snack for park trips, swimming snacks, beach day treats and afternoon munchies. They are gluten free but don't taste like cheese flavored cardboard. These are great for a picker-upper without stressing over calories.
alicyn c.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
These things are so addicting.
I had a coworker who insisted I try one, so I did, and I thought...Damn this is GOOOOOOOOOOODDD...but you know how it is, once you go buy it, it doesn't taste as good...WRONG...they're super cheap and an EXCELLENT alternative to chips. Come on its summer time, you wanna keep your svelte shape...
Trina S.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
If you're looking for a tasty yet healthy, crunchy treat, look no further.....Nut Thins are an excellent gluten-free snack to offer your #backyardbash guests. Pair it with your favorite hummus flavor or Greek-yogurt dip....YUM YUM!!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys
Foodie Expert
I am in love with these crackers. They are the perfect size and can go with anything. They are gluten free so I can eat them without any issues. The name cracks me up but that is because I'm immature. All in all I am in love with these.
Ashley C.
Ferndale
I LOVE Nut Thin crackers! While counting my calories, these have been a life saver! Low calorie with a decent portion size. And I really like flavor choices! The cheddar and country ranch flavors are my favorite!
Val K.
I love these crackers. I feel like I'm an expert on wine and cheese and crackers. I like that they are a bit healthier than the average cracker. The kids also love these crackers. It's a good overall snack… Even without the wine!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
These are great on the go or late night snacks. Wheat and gluten free. Made with real almonds. Can find in the grocery store. Good price. Different flavors to choose from. Cheddar cheese is my favorite flavor.
Madee B.
Athens, OH
So good and so addicting! They are a good "value" for the amount of calories and they don't leave me wanting normal cheezits. I snagged these for only $0.60 at Kroger and it was an amazing deal! They're also so yummy with hummus!!
Stephanie T.
Oklahoma City
My husband's favorite flavor of nut thin! I don't like that the cheese powder gets all over me and my fingers, but he doesn't mind at all! We always stock up when they are on sale!
Princess A.
Port Richey, FL
Foodie Expert
Amazing taste! I buy a box of these crackers every time I go grocery shopping! Love trying their other flavors as well. Great nutrition facts and rich in taste!
Brandie H.
Marshall, MO
Foodie Expert
Are these high sodium or low i am trying to lower my blood pressure
Alexus B.
do they come in different kinds ?