BY BLUE DIAMOND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blue Diamond Nacho Baked Nut Chips: Contains 20g whole grain from brown rice 82% less saturated fat than potato chips All natural Smart eating Irresistible snacking Wheat and gluten free

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I am always looking for chips that are somewhat truly natural. I am definitely a crunchy chip loving person! I believe I enjoy the crunching sensation of consuming this kind of food. These chips are the bomb! They have the greatest flavor and if you look at the ingredients brown rice and almonds to me you can't go wrong. Again, the flavor is fantastic. They also hold up to dipping in dips etc. i.e. hummus, tunafish, etc. The only problem is I can consume a whole bag at one sitting! it is hard to stop eating them once you start.
Shadell C.
Orlando, FL
These chips are absolutely delicious and also low in carb! They have gone of protien and make great appetizers when you pair them with cheese or fruit! They are on the priced end in my opinion but worth it. Also, these were KETO FRIENDLY!
Hanna W.
Vancouver, WA
They could be better, but finding gluten free crackers are already so hard to find, these ones are definitely good and healthy too.
Kirsten W.
Broomfield, CO
Wouldn't go out of my way to buy these, but would eat them if they were around. definitely an on-the-fence opinion for me.
Ashley L.
Taylorsville, GA
Almonds are just good in general but I like these flavored ones more than I actually thought I would to be quite honest
Rebecca C.
Toledo, OH
Delicioso!! Me encanta este sabor. Una manera fácil y rápida para comer una botana y calmar rápido el apetito.
Emily L.
These chips are okay. They're a tad bit healtiher since they're baked, but definitely not my first choice
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
Tasty and healthy crackers. What else you need for a healthy snack?! Everybody likes them in my family.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
la6.m k.
I love nachos ❤️ such a nice brand yummy yummy❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️this is nice though I dont like in the morning only though oit the day if I'm at the gym