BY BLUE DIAMOND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blue Diamond Nacho Baked Nut Chips: Contains 20g whole grain from brown rice 82% less saturated fat than potato chips All natural Smart eating Irresistible snacking Wheat and gluten free

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I am always looking for chips that are somewhat truly natural. I am definitely a crunchy chip loving person! I believe I enjoy the crunching sensation of consuming this kind of food. These chips are the bomb! They have the greatest flavor and if you look at the ingredients brown rice and almonds to me you can't go wrong. Again, the flavor is fantastic. They also hold up to dipping in dips etc. i.e. hummus, tunafish, etc. The only problem is I can consume a whole bag at one sitting! it is hard to stop eating them once you start.
Shadell C.
Orlando, FL
These chips are absolutely delicious and also low in carb! They have gone of protien and make great appetizers when you pair them with cheese or fruit! They are on the priced end in my opinion but worth it. Also, these were KETO FRIENDLY!
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
I love this product, it is so good and always good to have on hand. I highly recommend buying this product. It's a great value for the price.
Hanna W.
Vancouver, WA
They could be better, but finding gluten free crackers are already so hard to find, these ones are definitely good and healthy too.
Ashley L.
Taylorsville, GA
Almonds are just good in general but I like these flavored ones more than I actually thought I would to be quite honest
Rebecca F.
Toledo, OH
Delicioso!! Me encanta este sabor. Una manera fácil y rápida para comer una botana y calmar rápido el apetito.
Sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
la6.m k.
I love cheese in all sizes and shapes yeah its nice while watching movies soo good and tasty specially with friends and family around