BY BLUE DIAMOND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Emily S.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE. I buy these all the time, and there have been a large number of times where I have finished an entire box by myself in one sitting. They're so good and the best part is that they are gluten free, have a good taste and texture, and are cheap to top it all off.
Beth S.
White Lake, MI
great alternative for real chips/crackers. my nutritionist suggested these a long time ago and ive never turned back. i get mine a kroger but you can also find them at meijer and whole foods. cant even tell that theyre nut based. so many great flavors too.
Madison B.
These are delicious! I was looking for something with a nutty flavor that would pair well with a creamy Brie, and these work very well. They're just salty enough, and they hold up well to toppings. I would definitely repurchase.
Lauren S.
These are so good. I love that they taste like a normal chip and are great for dips, but you get extra protein because they're nut chips. I like the convenient small packs for times that I'm rushing to make a lunch.
Jasmin R.
Springville , UT
I try to avoid gluten as much as possible in my diet and these make it so easy! A lot of gluten free products have a horrible taste but these taste good, they’re not too powerful in nut flavor either. I like how thin these crackers are too!
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Yummy alternative to pita chips or potatoe chips with the added benefit of protein and gluten free! If you like almonds you'll like these!
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Omg!!I love this produced, I always buy it whenever I go shopping, its very rich with flavor.Everyone in my house really enjoy it
Aimee G.
Algona
These are very delicious chips! I was pleasantly surprised by the crunch and the flavor as well! I enjoy these chips alot!
Wafa F.
Rades
these arent my fvorite but when i am craving  chips and i want a healthier one i take these. they atr crunchy an taste good. they arent availble here, my friend send them to me from usa.