BY BLUE DIAMOND

Buy on Walmart
Emily L.
These chips are okay. They're a tad bit healtiher since they're baked, but definitely not my first choice
Kirsten W.
Broomfield, CO
Wouldn't go out of my way to buy these, but would eat them if they were around. definitely an on-the-fence opinion for me.
Dylan F.
Perrier is a natural sparkling mineral water that is well known throughout the world. Famous for its elegantly-shaped green bottle, Perrier is the ultimate refreshment to quench all thirsts.

In 1863, the PERRIER saga began: bubbles taken from a French spring were bottled, ready to satisfy people’s thirst. In 1898, Dr. Louis Perrier became the owner of the spring, which would later take his illustrious name.

While the bubbles have remained intact over time, the bottle has evolved with the consumer needs. In the 2000s, the natural sparkling mineral water became available in 100% recyclable PET bottles.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
G.Dra G.
yaaaamiii only the pic make me do hungryyyyyyyy cuz stuff like this its amazing and good for ur routin food
Anariam R.
Doral, FL
Son divinos, me encanta el sabor de estos productos. ... se sienten deliciosos a mi familia los encanta .. quisisera comerlos todo el tiempo.
la6.m k.
I love nachos ❤️ such a nice brand yummy yummy❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️this is nice though I dont like in the morning only though oit the day if I'm at the gym