Blue Diamond Natural Whole Almonds, 6 oz, 12ct (Pack of 12) uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Natural Whole Almonds: 3g net carbs Kosher see more...

Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
Can literally live off of these! Always coming back to the store for more. Perfect healthy snack. Really love the fresh and natural taste. Some stores make it more affordable than others but its worth it!
Jennifer J.
I love these! It's so hard to find nuts of any kind yards not covered with other flavors including too much salt. Give me plain any day! Don't get me wrong, I do like to eat them when they are dipped in chocolate or yogurt or some other flavor however my fave is plain
Charlin F.
When it comes to getting an all natural almond, Blue Diamond is always the brand I go to. I may not love the price, but you really do get what you pay for when it comes to taste and quality products.
Jennifer D.
I usually can't find fresh almonds except for these babies. They are crunchy and delicious. They are sealed tightly and preserve the freshness. I love them.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I love these so much, and eat them too quickly. I just wish the cans were a little bigger for the price I was paying for them because I eat them so fast!
Kathleen F.
I throw these into my vanilla protein shakes. Great source of healthy fat and tastes delicious. They also make for a healthy snack during the day!
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
A healthy portable snack for on the go! They might be a tad more expensive than you'd think, but they are delicious and healthy.
Heidy E.
Panorama city , CA
I love Almonds and they all kind of taste alike no matter the brand so I can't say too much except that they don't taste stale.
stephanie v.
These are really good for snack time and fasting I was on a fast and this was one of the things I ate all the time
Nazia M.
Queens Village, NY
I love almonds. The price can be a little expensive depending on where you get it from. It's healthy, but tasty.