BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Natural Sea Salt Almonds: Healthy snack Kosher see more...

Tanya P.
Love them!!! I can eat the whole container in one sitting if I let myself! I know they're supposed to be a healthy snack but I eat them like popcorn (try with your popcorn) Iknow they can be a little expensive but they're oh so delicious!
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Very inexpensive. Almonds, just like cashews and pine nuts are the most ridiculously overpriced nuts out there. This brand keeps their prices low and you can even find them in the dollar store.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
I always have almonds in my desk. The sea salt almonds are my favorite. I usually get the 100 calorie packs because they are easier, but it wouldn't let me click on it. :(
Sara C.
These are a great snack to keep in my desk drawer. A hand full is very satisfying and keeps hunger at bay. Pleas make sure people around you are not allergic to almonds!!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My husband's favorite snack food. They taste great and can be found just about anywhere. He loves salt; these have just enough to make them taste good, but also still be considered healthy. The brand provides a consistently good product at a great value. Highly recommended!
Holly H.
Quartz HIll, CA
These are perfect for snacking. I always have one in my cupboards in case I need to add nuts to a recipe. I also use them to fill me up between meals. They come in several different flavors, all good.
kelsie g.
Saint Cloud, FL
Omg! these are my favorite! awesome in salads. I could eat these everyday! I have to hide these from my husband or he will try to eat them! Had to put a pack in his stocking this year!
annie p.
Blue Diamond Almonds are healthy and delicious. They make a wonderful snack and everyone loves them. They're quick and easy and packed full of protein. Healthy, good for you and tastes great.
Michelle H.
These are so good! They're perfectly salted and are simply just delicious! These are just the perfect, healthy, snack we all need.
Hailee R.
Mcloud, Ok
Perfect for snacking! good flavor and not too much overkill with the extras. Healthy snacking alternative!