BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Natural Sea Salt Almonds: Healthy snack Kosher see more...

Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Love them!!! I can eat the whole container in one sitting if I let myself! I know they're supposed to be a healthy snack but I eat them like popcorn (try with your popcorn) Iknow they can be a little expensive but they're oh so delicious!
Chanel F.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Very inexpensive. Almonds, just like cashews and pine nuts are the most ridiculously overpriced nuts out there. This brand keeps their prices low and you can even find them in the dollar store.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I always have almonds in my desk. The sea salt almonds are my favorite. I usually get the 100 calorie packs because they are easier, but it wouldn't let me click on it. :(
Sara C.
Sara C.
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack to keep in my desk drawer. A hand full is very satisfying and keeps hunger at bay. Pleas make sure people around you are not allergic to almonds!!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My husband's favorite snack food. They taste great and can be found just about anywhere. He loves salt; these have just enough to make them taste good, but also still be considered healthy. The brand provides a consistently good product at a great value. Highly recommended!
annie p.
annie p.
Foodie Expert
Blue Diamond Almonds are healthy and delicious. They make a wonderful snack and everyone loves them. They're quick and easy and packed full of protein. Healthy, good for you and tastes great.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
Foodie Expert
Yum, yum, yum! These are the perfect midday snack! I leave the 100 calorie packs in my purse for emergency snack sessions
Joy A.
Joy A.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
I got this at a hospital gift shop when I had to go stay with a family friend and this is the brand I always look for
Mary G.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee , CA
Foodie Expert
I was surprised at how easily I transitioned from the roasted salted to these!! makes me feel healthier!!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Love almonds in general. these are not too salty which I love. the salt takes away from the almond