BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Natural Pecan Nut-Thins Nut & Rice Cracker Snacks: Natural 0 grams trans fat Wheat and gluten free Kosher see more...

Susan H.
Las Vegas
These are my favorite crackers! I love them for eating cheese with and I most often purchase them around holidays such as Thanksgiving or Rosh Hashanah! They are gluten free which is always a plus but they taste amazing but they are the perfect cracker to pair with cheese sense they are thin and don't steal the show with over powering flavor of their own. I will continue to buy these!
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Foodie Expert
Found these in the gluten free section of my regular Kroger. I think that they are just the right amount of crisp and have a texture that is somewhere between a chip and a cracker. They arrive gluten free which is a plus and go great with a Laughing Cow cheese wedge.
Sophia C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so tasty! They are great for a snack with some cheese or just thrown into a little baggy by themselves for a snack to go. I like the subtle pecan flavor that these ones have - and they're gluten free!
Stacie Y.
Mohrsville, PA
Was surprised how much I love these. Such good flavor. Completely addicting. Love them for protein and lower carb option.
Leigh E.
Wichita, KS
These are my favorite. Crunchy with just enough salt and pecan flavor. Perfect with sweet or savory dips and cheeses.
Amber M.
Foodie Expert
These are great to have around for the gluten free guests! The nut flavor is spot on and tastes great with cheese.
Kate P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
These have great flavor and are perfect with a small slice of cheese on them! I love this for an afternoon snack!
Jennifer P.
Wolfeboro NH
These are great and I always have them on hand for my gluten free bestie an child. They are filling and tasty
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
The texture is a bit odd. Very very crunchy. I was surprised that they didn't taste as bland as I thought a healthy cracker would. They are a decent choice.