BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Natural Oven Roasted Almonds.
Smart Eating™!
No Added Oil.
No salt.
American Heart Association.
Certified.
Meets Criteria for Heart-Healthy Food. see more...

Brittiany H.
Rimersburg, PA
by far one of my favorite snacks. these guys have a full, natural flavor without the added sodium; making them ideal as a healthy snack when you get the munchies. they're also great for toasting to use in sauteed green beans, as well as to top salads..
Elizabeth S.
My dad absolutely loves these. He's recently tried going on a diet and watching his weight, but he has a very large appitite. Luckily these almond are here to save the day! He eats them all the time, and says it makes his appitite smaller.
Sherkayla B.
My mom and I bot love these almonds. We both eat them after our workout. In this bag their is just Almonds inside. There is not salt in it which is great. I like this brand because it just taste better than the other almonds. I would recommend these to everyone.
Bry B.
Onsted, MI
I love these they are also healthy and have lots of fiber so don't eat to many at once. They are on the expensive side. I buy them at cvs when they are buy one get one free. I would recommend this to everyone.
Rita P.
I love the way this bottle.So easy to carry around and won't spill.Very Delicious no complaints at all.i love them!i will definitely be picking up more on my run out and recommend them to anyone for sure
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks to keep next to my desk or just in the cupboards at home! It's hard to just have a handful like you're supposed to though! I love the sea salt & the smokehouse flavors. I love these almonds!
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
Foodie Expert
My favorite snack. It's a good snack to have on the go. It's also a good snack for when you have those sweet food cravings this hits the spot. They are affordable and I would highly recommend them to others.
Brita O.
Columbia, SC
I love these. I am a vegan and sometimes need to get in a quick snack with lots of protein before I hit the gym. I also workout 6 days a week and lift so these fuel me effectively. Great taste.
Laynah C.
Cedar City, UT
Foodie Expert
I just love these plain oven roasted almonds! Most store bought almonds are way too salty or flavored for me, when all I want is the taste of the almond and the nice crunch.
Kelsey S.
Foodie Expert
These almonds are so amazing and healthy. They don't add any extra salt which is wonderful and it just tastes so natural. It is the perfect protein snack to indulge in when you need a little something extra half way through the afternoon and you don't want carbs.