BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Natural Oven Roasted Almonds.
Smart Eating™!
No Added Oil.
No salt.
American Heart Association.
Certified.
Meets Criteria for Heart-Healthy Food. see more...

Maura G.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Foodie Expert
Usually I prefer salted almonds but these are so good that you don't even miss the salty part, they have a great taste to them. These are a healthier alternative to salty nuts or almonds. They are perfect for people who are on a limited diet due to high blood pressure. They are also good for people who don't like to eat salty snacks because they say they make them bloated.
Karelanne L.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
These are a good protein packed snack to have before orbafyer a work out. Or if you're just feeling a bit peckish. Haha They aren't at all thebsame as salted ones and can seem a little bland at first if salty almonds are what you're used to, but once you try them you'll be hooked. Very tasty. I recommend them to most people and will definitely repurchase.
Clara C.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I love almonds and eat them daily. I buy them raw, in bulk and roast them in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. I thought I'd try something a little different and ordered these Cinnamon Cayenne Almonds on Amazon. The ingredients are simple: Almonds, Fair Trade Organic Sugar, Cinnamon, Cayenne, and Love.
janelle f.
janelle f.
Hawthorne, CA
Almonds are always a perfect snack for in between meals. I bought Blue Diamond almonds for the first time at CVS but they also have some at the 99 cent store. They are inexpensive and a healthy snack that won't disappoint! Good for on the go activities or even a snack for a work break!
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Honolulu, HI
Foodie Expert
Okay so its really hard to find almonds with out salt these days, you really gotta hunt for them. These are nice for a quick healthy snack on the go.I can defiantly say I'm a returning costumer with this product its a staple in my cheer or yoga bag from classes to practices!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Foodie Expert
These are some of the most delicious almonds I've ever had. They are kind of expensive but the are roasted to the perfect crunchiness. I love that blue diamond has a no salt option because the salty ones are a little too much for me! Certainly better than the store brand
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Atlanta, GA
We have these where I work and they are delicious! I usually grab a pack about 2 hours after lunch. They are a great snack between lunch and dinner. Not too much to fill you up, but just enough to satisfy you until dinner time. I like the flavored ones a lot too!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
DELICIOUS! I love raw nuts, they are the perfect snack before and after my workouts. they are easy to take on the go. I usually can find them at my local grocery store or a publix or walmart. I usually look to buy blue diamond however it can be a little pricy.
Joel L.
Joel L.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love these almonds! Such a great snack to just tie you over between meals. They have great health benefits, no sugar and everyone in my family loves them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. The grab and go container is a great benefit as well.
Joanne R.
Joanne R.
West Lawn, PA
Foodie Expert
Love these nuts, they are flavorful and i never find a bad one in the bunch. they come in a great container that is reusable. When we finish whats inside we buy a bigger bag and refill this container for on the go use since it has an easy to close lid.