BY BLUE DIAMOND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blue Diamond® Natural Cinnamon Brown Sugar Oven Roasted Almonds.
Smart Eating™!
No Added Oil.

• I have been wanting to give these a try. But the flavor c...1 Answers
Sarah L.
These are a healthy snack to grab when you are craving something sweet and salty at the same time. The container fits in a cup holder and can be kept in the car for a quick snack on the go
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
These are my favorite healthy sweet snack. I could literally eat the entire container throughout the day if I am not careful. I go through a couple containers every month I snack on them so much. I've found them at my local grocer and I would honestly recommend them to anyone who loves almonds with a sweet twist to them!
Valerie N.
Jaffrey, NH
I love these grab and go packs. And I love that the calories are low and already measured out so you know exactly what you're eating. I keep a couple packs in my car so i won't go through the drive though when I just want something to get me home so I can make something healthy!
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
They were way more delicious than they have any right to be. I could easily sit and eat dozens, but if portioned out, just a few hit the spot and curb a sweet tooth perfectly. Nuts are expensive anyway, but these were thankfully not overpriced.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
These are delicious!!!! Great product right around the holidays. Nice sweet taste. I really enjoy munching on these. My kids love them too. They are a decent price for almonds, although almonds are already kind of pricey.
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
The perfect guilt free snack. They definitely satisfy my sweet tooth. They are a decent price and I do pick some up every grocery day but I think nuts are a little pricey to begin with. If you like the sweet/salty flavors, definitely try them out.
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Soooooo good! My boyfriend and I are huge cinnamon flavor fans and are always looking for healthier alternatives for snacking. These are great - he is naturally skinny so for him this is healthier than the Cinnabon he would prefer to eat. They are a little high in sugar but worth it!
Torrie H.
Lovelock, NV
I love snacking on nuts, and this is easily my favorite brand. I'm normally a fan of just the basic sea salt flavor, but these were a fun change. It's a widely known brand, so you can find it in just about every grocery store. Not all flavors are always in stock, though.
Hannah H.
I really was disappointed in this product! For the price I paid, I really expected more! Maybe it's just me, but I feel like I got screwed over in some ways. I feel like a paid I higher price for a better product, but didn't get what I paid for.
Sarah C.
Shelbyville, KY
These are a fantastic snack when you are hungry or have a craving for something sweet. You get the protein from the almond and the satisfying sweetness from the cinnamon and brown sugar. I keep these in my desk at work to help me avoid eating candy in the office.
Gloria B.
12312 Granite Pl Garden Grove ,Ca 92843
I have been wanting to give these a try. But the flavor combinations scare me a bit. Any suggestions???