Blue Diamond Natural Oven Roasted Almonds, 100 Calorie Bags, Cinnamon Brown Sugar 7 ea

BY BLUE DIAMOND #33 in Nuts & Seeds

Valerie N.
Jaffrey, NH
I love these grab and go packs. And I love that the calories are low and already measured out so you know exactly what you're eating. I keep a couple packs in my car so i won't go through the drive though when I just want something to get me home so I can make something healthy!
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I don't know what it is about this specific brand of almonds but they just taste so good! I specifically love these cute little packs of 100 calories that they come in! Super easy to aide in any diet or healthy eating!
Betzii B.
Almonds are an everyday thing but when you change it up and have plain no salt somedays and cinnamon almonds on special occasions (every Friday) makes anyone's snack better.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
These almonds are delicious. They are very well made and have a delicious flavor. The one hundred calorie packs are delicious and so convenient to keep in the car or for my lunch box to take to work. Great snack
Destiny L.
Perfect snack! Healthy and only 100 calories. First time and won't be there last. Compared to others it's more fueling for the body. Bought at my local market. Highly recommend and will purchase again!
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My favorite go to snack for on the go or to have at the office. When you are sitting 8+ hrs a day it's good to have these 100 cal snack in place of an unhealthy snack.
Jess G.
Rome, OH
I love these oven roasted almonds! Sometimes I buy raw almonds and roast them myself, but it was nice to buy these ones pre-roasted! The cinnamon brown sugar flavor makes the snacks seem like more of a dessert.
Frank C.
Sykesville , MD
Great healthy snack. I'm the type of guy who needs the 100 calorie packs so I don't eat the whole can. Great variety of flavors and perfect on the go treat to keep in your car
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Blue Diamond hits a home run again with these awesome Cinnamon Brown Sugar Almonds! They are so crispy with the right amount of cinnamon and sugar mixed which is baked onto the classic Blue Diamind Almonds (which are fab) to create the most delicious sweet and salty snack! The best part about these are they now come in 100 calorie sized bags! So convos any for my purse and to keep a box in your car! Never be without s Blue Diamond Smack!
Jessica A.
Hialeah, FL
I don't tend to snack much but these are perfect for when you want something sweet but want to have portion control. It's the job without feeling guilty of going overboard.