Blue Diamond Natural Nut-Thins Cracker Snacks Almond uploaded by April P.

BY NUT-THINS

Blue Diamond® Natural Almond Nut-Thins® Country Ranch Nut & Rice Cracker Snacks.
Wheat & gluten free.
Irresistible snacking!
Smart Eating!™.
0 grams trans fat. see more...

Alyssa B.
Smyrna, TN
Blue diamond but thins are my favorite cracker. The seasoning is perfect, the crunch is perfect and so is the texture. They come in tons of different flavors And I haven't bought one I didn't absolutely love!
Kit K.
These are weirdly good.  I don't even like ranch dressing but these are addicting for snack type crackers.  Don't even want cheese with them. Probably not even healthy but oh well, they're made of nuts so you can at least imagine they are.
Katie C.
I freakin love nut-thins!!! They are awesome with crackers and also great to eat alone! My best friend is gluten free, so she introduced me to them- they're a great option.
Jessica B.
Greenville
These are too good! The other day at work I ate an entire box in one afternoon! Since they are denser than wheat based crackers, they really filled me up! Great ranch flavor!
Elina H.
Dickinson, TX
These crackers are a great pick if you're gluten free and you want a crunchy snack. They're good by themselves but they're excellent with cheese. Cheese slices, cheese dip; they're all good.
jamie  .
These are GLUTEN FREE! this makes me so happy! I love the bold flavors and is perfectly paired with spreadable cream cheese!
Kaitlyn C.
Hillsboro, OR
Foodie Expert
These crackers are my favorite. The flavor is amazing, they have protein, the cracks don't break and crumble every where
Amy F.
Sioux Falls
Foodie Expert
These are zesty and tasty and a good gluten free cracker to have on hand. I usually buy at the hyvee health market.
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love the taste of the blue diamond nut crackers. My favorite is the sea salt. Nice and simple and healthy.
Megan K.
Delicious and great with sour cream based dips. I love the texture, nice and crunchy without being dry.