BY NUT-THINS

Blue Diamond® Natural Almond Nut-Thins® Hint Of Sea Salt Cracker Snacks.
0 grams trans fat.
Irresistible snacking!
Smart eating!
Made with sea salt.
Wheat & gluten free.
Low sodium choice.
Nut & rice cracker snacks.

• Who else got these in their Pinch Me box? 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to eat these? (Dip, cheese, plain, etc)!1 Answers
  • What retail would i find this product 5 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "With that said, there are now dairy/soy/gluten free options with a lower price point in stores so I tend to opt for other crackers." in 6 reviews
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
BLUE DIAMOND ALMOND NUT-THINS in Hint of Sea Salt flavor allows you to eat a salty snack with a great portion size for only 90 calories. They remind a little of rice cakes, but taste much better than them. They are round and thin like a chip. The more I ate them the better they seemed to get, so make sure to eat more than one before judging. The sea salt flavor was decent but a little plain (probably what makes them seem like rice cakes) so I would recommend using these with some salsa. I plan to try some of the other flavors in the future because it is a great low calorie snack overall. I received a sample from PinchMe in exchange for my honest review.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
I absolutely love the Blue Diamond brand. I also consume nuts daily, love offering healthy snacks to my family, and love all things almond. So when I received Blue Diamond Almond Nut-Thins to sample free from Pinchme, I was ecstatic. i opened the bag and offered one to my husband and five - year - old son as I bit into mine, and I immediately regretted both my offer and my bite. My son spit his out, yelled they tasted burnt, and cried for a drink. They were so hard, I was actually worried about cracking a tooth. We won't be buying these.
Nina G.
I was able to try The Blue Diamond Nut Thins thanks to Pinchme, I was really excited to try these. I loved them actually, I wish I had an entire box. They were a great snack to have, very filling. They were not salty at all like some sea salt crackers. They are crunchy but not hard to eat. A small pack had a generous amount of crackers in it. I looked up a box and the price range is affordable, I'd grab more than one box. These with maybe a small slice of cheese or meat would be amazing. If you want a healthy snack, this would be the go to.
Sandy H.
If you’re looking for a light, crunchy, delicious cracker that is wheat and gluten free then you will love Blue Diamond Almond nut thins. They are a low sodium cracker made from nuts and rice, and are a great snack. They are small crackers, but you can feel free to eat to eat a lot because 27 crackers only have 90 calories. As someone who is completely addicted to potato chips, I would definitely ditch the chips and snack on these instead. Thank you PINCHme for sending me a sample bag in exchange for an honest review.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are amazing! Why? Because they are grain AND gluten free. Seriously, do you know how hard it is to find a product that is both, but still tasty!? It is very hard! These are what I have been looking for! They are super crunchy and VERY appetizing. They go with pretty much anything including dip, cheese, spreads, etc. the only reason that I have this product four stars instead of five is because I feel that they could add a little more salt. Other than that, these are the perfect snack!
Melissa C.
These little things were really good, I am surprised to say I really enjoyed them! They're tiny and crunchy and almost remind me of mini-nachos lol. They have just the right amount of salt on them and they are crunchy enough they're perfect when I have the munchines and just want something to crunch on. And at only 90 calories for 27 crackers, I eat plenty and don't have to feel guilty! Thanks to PinchMe for the free sample - I totally plan to buy a full box of these!
Livvy L.
* I received this product for free from PinchMeThese Blue Diamond Nut-Thins disappointed me. I had high hopes because they seemed good for you, but the taste was not good. The Nut-Thins were very dry and had no flavor. They were quite hard too, not very crisp. I kept trying some more but honestly couldn't finish the small pack I had. They really just didn't hold up to my expectations. I would not purchase them myself or recommend them to a friend.
Cassie P.
These Blue Diamond Nut-Thins are a great healthy snack option. They have just a hint of salty flavor with a perfect, satisfying crunch! I would eat these anytime of the day with a meal or on their own as a snack. I love that they are a healthier snacking alternative to some of my other snack choices. Thanks to another site, I was able to try these for free, but definitely intend to purchase in the future!
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
I was kind of skeptical about how these was a gonna taste, But I really enjoy them .. They have the best nutty flavor and not really to hot to bite on. It has a hint of sea salt with rice flour , Almonds, potato starch, pressed sunflower oil and natural flavors.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I am in love with these Blue Diamond Nut-Thins. I was expecting something more bland since they are on the healthier side of the snack spectrum but they tasted great. It had the perfect amount of saltiness and they were a perfect snack to eat quickly at work.
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
What topping/dip do you like best with these bad boys!
Johnathan R.
La Fayette, GA
What retail would i find this product
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
What is your favorite way to eat these? (Dip, cheese, plain, etc)!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Who else got these in their Pinch Me box?
Nina G.
What other flavors do they have of these? I loved the sea salt ones.