BY BLUE DIAMOND #79 in Crackers

Blue Diamond® Natural Almond Nut-Thins® Hint Of Sea Salt Cracker Snacks.
0 grams trans fat.
Irresistible snacking!
Smart eating!
Made with sea salt.
Wheat & gluten free.
Low sodium choice.
Nut & rice cracker snacks.

• What is your favorite way to eat these? (Dip, cheese, plain, etc)!1 Answers
  • What retail would i find this product 5 Answers
  • What topping/dip do you like best with these bad boys!8 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "With that said, there are now dairy/soy/gluten free options with a lower price point in stores so I tend to opt for other crackers." in 6 reviews
Cara S.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
A ton of the reviews I've read really seem to rave about these crackers, but I don't think they're that great...
I think they have an overly nutty flavor and just really grainy and kind of bland. It's like I can't get the flavor out of my mouth.

I don't like them that much, I have just had so much better gluten free crackers. Kroger has a very similar brand to these as well, 'Simple Truth Multigrain Rice Crackers' these also are just not good to me, I don't even care too much for them when they have cheese on them.
Kaylin C.
Kaylin C.
West Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
These are awesome!! I'm a big fan of blue-diamond nuts so I thought I would give their nut-thins a shot as well. They're actually really tasty, a great value for the price (many times they have coupons or in-store deals), and they're gluten free!!! The sea-salt ones are not overly salty at all, taste great with toppings like cream cheese and tomatoes, and I've even smashed them up to add a little crunch as a salad topping!
Lani M.
Lani M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Even though I am not gluten free, I have several friends and family members who are so I try to keep a few g-free options on hand at all times. Problem is these are so delicious, I eat them as soon as I buy them. Everyone who has tried them at my house loves them. They are a little more pricey than other crackers, but they also seem to have much better ingredients. Even my 8 year old super picky eater loves these!
Dianne G.
Dianne G.
Marstons Mills, MA
While trying to stay on a low glycemic diet (low carbs, reduced bread), I have tried this crackers and while better than other crackers , I wish they had more protein. They aren't as healthy as I would like. They are super yummy and great with a cheese spread or with hard cheese. They have a great crunch and a unique flavor, but there doesn't seem to be a ton of benefits of these crackers over others.
Amy T.
Amy T.
My Go to snack when I'm craving something salty. I actually prefer the honey mustard flavor the best, but sea salt is good for dipping into guacamole or salsa. These are low fat, low calorie and you can have a good share of crackers. I don't feel guilty when eating these at all. The ingredients aren't bad either and I feel like these are a good snack to chose over all other crackers.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
These crackers are on point! They are great alone, with cheese or hummus. The best things are the quality of the products that are sold in this brand of snack. Being able to eat and stay healthy while fulfilling a craving is so nice to know that they are not too much for me to eat. The sodium is not high either because of the HINT of salt, which is still tasty, but not overwhelming.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
Our very first gluten free cracker success with my son, who has Aspergers. He's extremely picky and had a hard time adjusting to being gluten free, but these crackers were kind of a turning point. When I showed him that we could put them in a segmented container with cut up cheeses and lunch meat, he decided it was something he could do. They're still a favorite after 2 years.
Delaynie K.
Delaynie K.
Pleasanton, CA
OMG, I love these so much. I have celiac disease, so I can't eat gluten, which makes finding good crackers to dip into hummus or spinach dip a pain. These hold up to dips, are deliciously salty, and are good enough to eat on their own! They also have good nutrition and won't hog all your carbs for the day. These are my all-time favorite crackers and now I'm craving them!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Foodie Expert
It's been a long time since I've had these and they're pretty good. I probably won't get them again simply because I didn't like them enough to keep buying them. I don't eat crackers much and I only ate them because my mom got them. If I remember correctly they had a little bit of a nutty taste but it wasn't a bunch to where it's not that good. They're good with hummus!
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
I love these crackers. They have a light, nutty flavor with the prefect amount of salt. They are very crunchy and also go well with a lot of different foods. They are also dairy, soy, and gluten free if you have those restrictions. The only drawback is that they can be a little greasy, but they are not nearly as greasy as some of the potato chips out there.
Ameerah W.
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
What topping/dip do you like best with these bad boys!
Johnathan R.
Johnathan R.
La Fayette, GA
What retail would i find this product
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
What is your favorite way to eat these? (Dip, cheese, plain, etc)!