BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Mocha Coffee Almonds: Get your good going The anytime pick-me-up see more...

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I bought these from a gas station on whim. They caught my eye and I couldn't help myself. Oh my gosh were they good. Totally addictive! They aren't bitter like you would think they would be. So tasty and a great little snack. The price wasn't bad at all either!
Amber I.
La Vale
These area healthy, tastey treat. The chocolately flavor mixed with the nutty goodness of the almond is great as a fast, healthy snack, or as an addition to a salad. I liked the easy to open and resealable packaging. The coffee zing adds a nice kick to this tastey treat.
Nicholas K.
By far the best tasting almonds, not too strong. I forget the ingredients, but it's healthy. I bought these at Target, and Shop Rite. They are healthy, but high in fat. I'd recommend these to others every day.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
These are great to bring to an office of people who obsess over coffee. The whole bag is practically gone within days and everyone is always looking for more. They are also good if you like to meal prep because they fit in a small plastic baggy with no problem at all (they stay fresh all day long).
Haelei K.
Myton , UT
These are A M A Z I N G !!! They're much like chocolate covered coffee beans! I have been telling all my coffee loving friends to pick these bad boys up
Ana A.
Dallas, TX
Coffee and Almonds some of my favorite and even more when combined. These are so yummy for snacking.
Emily I.
London
Don't know about the caffeine content of these but they taste delicious and are a great afternoon snack. They also work to satisfy my overactive sweet tooth. It doesn't have an overwhelming taste of coffee or mocha just enough to be there without being overpowering. Would buy again.