BY BLUE DIAMOND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blue Diamond Mocha Coffee Almonds: Get your good going The anytime pick-me-up

ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
I am taken back to my childhood with the fantastic Strawberry flavor these Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Strawberry flavored amonds pack as they remind me of the Strawberry snacks my mother served me.The strawberry flavor is in every bite but does not overpower the almond. The two flavors together blend so well that is tastes almost nutty and creamy as the same time. I love the firm texture of the almond as well as the very lightly grit powder on the outside of the almonds. Excellent portable snacks. I keep a pack in my car for winter travel in case of emergencies and they are still fresh after the cole winter weather changes. Great product, flavorfull and attractive.
Alida N.
Brooklyn, NY
These almonds were good. They had a nice crunch to them and there was a fair amount of them in the bag provided. My only real problem with them is that the almonds weren't quite salted enough for me, but other than that, they were good. I think that for the price it's definitely something I would recommend, but if you're looking for a healthier alternative than definitely get something else.
Kindra O.
Gilbert, AZ
LOVE the flavor combo of these! Coffee yet nutty?! Yes please! Oh and a little sweat when I need to curb that sweet tooth of mine but not go totally crazy! Ummm definitely yes please! I would by a giant size of these if I could find it, so the little snack size will just have to do.
Christina D.
These are so good!! I love that you can get them in a smaller pack to help control how much you eat. They are on the more expensive side. You're paying for the brand but the thing is, they are always consistent in their products they put out! Only thing keeping it from 5 stars is how hard it is for me to find the speciality flavors.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Another great snack. These taste like a chocolate cover almond. I always have a pack or two in my bag for those just in case moments. The kids love them and so does my husband. We're the kind of family that'll rave to get the last package just so no one else can eat them. Even when we're not hungry, we'll just hide them until we are.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
These were pretty good! I tried these for the first time last week. They were not my absolute favorite, but quite healthy with a nice flavor. I'm a coffee fanatic, so I think I had higher expectations for these, but they weren't bad! However, I don't think I would repurchase them.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
These blue diamond mocha almonds make the perfect snack! I keep a box at work. When I start to get the munchies or want to grab something that's not healthy I grab a pack of these! They fill you up and are extremely tasty! I like that they have a sweet and savory flavor!
Carrie H.
Bentonville, AR
Perfect on the go snack and easy to pack when traveling. I travel a lot with work and these are the best snack to take with me.
They taste great, fill me up and also can give a quick fix when beginning to feel a bit "hangry"
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I bought these from a gas station on whim. They caught my eye and I couldn't help myself. Oh my gosh were they good. Totally addictive! They aren't bitter like you would think they would be. So tasty and a great little snack. The price wasn't bad at all either!
Treylynn G.
Hill Afb, UT
Blue Diamond Coffee Roasted Almonds are one of my go-to snacks! I love the way that they taste, but I especially love that I get a little bit of caffeine from them. Sometimes you just need it to get through the long day! I always have a bag of these on hand.