BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Low Sodium Lightly Salted Sea Salt Almonds.
See nutrition information for fat content.
50% less sodium than our roasted salted almonds*.
Heart Healthy™.
2g net carbs per serving.
Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Made with sea salt. see more...

• These are my favorite. Who else like these? Sea salt or plain?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
britni b.
Camby, IN
These are my favorite snack! They satisfy my cravings for something salty and crunchy. Plus the extra protein helps fill me up. But the best part? They're guilt free. Since these are a healthier option for snacking I can eat them and not feel like I'm blowing my diet.  Bonus points: they don't make me feel laggy or bloated like junk food would!
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Taste pretty good! Like to eat these by themselves or with som yogurt! I like that's it's a lot healthier and has good protein! It's a little pricey and I can find cheaper brands but I like that they use sea salt!
Gina B.
Erie, PA
Blue Diamond almonds are delicious and a great snack! They have enough salt on the almonds to keep you wanting more! This brand compares to the other almond brands in a great way and can be found at several stores including grocery stores and gas stations. I recommend this snack to anyone especially those looking for healthy alternative snacks!
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
We love this brand of almonds at my house. They are a staple for snacking and school lunches. Satisfyingly crunchy and a good deal too. The lightly salted version is good for someone who wants less sodium or just doesn't want too much salt... The regular version is pretty salty.
Aliysa L.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great go-to snack when you're trying to eat healthier and be more mindful about what you're putting into your body. You can eat them by themselves, or you can add them to a salad or even use them to garnish a cheese plate!
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
A hand for of almonds are my go to snack whenever I crave something salty. Blue diamond has a great selection of almond flavors but I usually stick to salt or a sweet flavor. I definitely recommend these to someone you is looking for and alternative snack to chips.
Helen J.
Portland
The product has just the right amount of salt to make it tasty but not too unhealthy. These are great to bring as on the go snacks since not only are they small but they are also great to put in small zip block bags. Not only that but almonds are a healthier alternative than other cracker snacks or cookies.
Davy A.
Tampa, FL
I am not huge on Almonds because I don't really like the taste, however, I will say that I do prefer Blue Diamond over any other brand because the taste is much better and easier to enjoy. Any brand of almond is pricey so looking at that these aren't much different. They are a great source of protein.
Abbey B.
Louisville, KY
I love these almonds! They are the perfect snack for on the go and they go great eating them alone or in things. They taste healthy and have just the right amount of salt on them. I would recommend these!
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
This product is one of my go-to products for a little booster in protein! I enjoy taking this on the go, and the packaging makes that possible! I love to have as a small snack throughout the day! I would recommend this product to others! 10/10
Abby C.
These are my favorite. Who else like these? Sea salt or plain?