BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond® Low Sodium 100 Calories Lightly Salted Almonds.
Smart Snacking!™.
Low sodium, 50% less sodium than our roasted salted almonds.
100 calories per bag.
7 grab & go bags!
See nutrition information for fat content.
7-0.6 oz (17g) bags. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mary K.
Oxford, MS
I love these almonds and they are the perfect size for packing lunches or snacks on the go! They are filling, and have just enough of the salty flavor I crave without feeling like I've cheated on my diet. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends and family.
Patricia B.
Foodie Expert
The 100 calorie lightly salted almond packs are my go-to snack. Perfect for when you're on the go or don't have enough time to grab lunch! I always leave a bag or two in my purse or in my cabinet at work. They're small enough to fit in a pocket too!
Vivienne R.
Orange Park, FL
My go to snacks for when I commute for work or just Shopping around town! So convenient and delicious to just grab and go! This helps me keep satisfied until lunch or dinner, and I find I don't overeat between meals after I snack on these! I ge mine at Target super center for a good price!
Alyssa R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love that these almond come in pre-portioned packs so you don't end up over eating a healthy, yet calorie dense snack. They are lightly salted so that curb that savory craving, but not overly so thus the low sodium. They're a bit pricey but you pay for convenience.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I kind of wish there was more salt on this product. I do love almonds but I probably wouldn't buy this product again. But if you're on a low salt diet then I would recommend this product.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
This nuts are soo good and they are in serving sized packets. It's easy to keep them in my back pack and eat them when I need it after dance class. I always have one of these in my backpack ready for me in between classes.
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for when I'm on a calorie diet, they are already portioned out for me. They are a great snack for on the go and a healthy option.I love these Almonds!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Foodie Expert
These are so convenient and taste fabulous. On our new years quest for a healthier more fit lifestyle these are a must have ! I like the prepackaged bags so there is no temptation to over eat my serving !
Marie F.
Elk River, MN
This healthy snack is good for on-the-go. It keeps you full and helps sustain your energy. I like to eat mine at work for a quick snack with raisins and dried cranberries.
Mallory L.
Nashville, TN
The 100 calorie almond packs are the best grand and go snack option for optimal healthy eating on a busy schedule. I keep these in my purse for emergency hunger moments and I provide these for all guests who come to my house.