BY BLUE DIAMOND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
Love these almonds! Blue Diamond has the best flavor varieties and size options. I love purchasing the giant resealable packs for parties and purchasing the smaller, individual sized packs for lunches and hiking. These are salty, flavorful, and protein heavy.
liz w.
I would eat one pack if these a day when I was working 60 hours a week and they powered me through the day! They gave  me the strength and energy I needed without having to sit down and eat an entire meal 3 times a day! With all the flavor choices I didn't even notice that all I had eaten in a week were almonds !
Bridgie P.
rocklin
these are so good. it is a nice way to eat the things that are pretty healthy but still taste good. it is the perfect balance of spicy for me, because i would not wasn't to have to be chugging water while drinking this. i buy this all the time and plan on buying more
Suzette F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Almonds are always the best snaxk to habe during your day and tbis brand is amazing always have a great teast and always a great amazing flaovr
Keandall F.
Brookshire, TX
f Blue Diamond Jalapeno Almonds (Pack of 12)! THESE ARE SO DARN GOOD, I MEAN SO YUMMY, EVERY ONE NEEDS TO BUY THESE.
Genevera c.
Lathrop, CA
These are so good, especially for a quick snack. They don't last long in our house because we all love spicy food.
Martha R.
These are a great snack when I'm tired of sweet stuff or chips. Super yummy not too spicy and fulfilling!
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
These are just the right amount of spice. I have also had the wasabi ones which are just as good! Great Brand.
Laura F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I put these in my mans lunch box and he enjoys them. Seasoned almonds are a great idea!