BY BLUE DIAMOND

Blue Diamond Growers - Pecan Nut-Thins Nut & Rice Cracker Snacks - 4.25 oz(pack of 12) see more...

grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
NEST &.
Seattle
I love the Blue Diamond nut thins! I recently had to give up almonds so now I turn to the Pecan Nut Thins - great gluten free substitute for cracker and pita chips. My favorite way to eat is with hummus!
Tawny L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these crackers with cheese and salami there my go to cheese and salami when I'm watching TV they're healthy I liked in the green is the grains of them they're really good I enjoyed them I recommend them to others
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These are a very good alternative to typical crackers, they are gluten free and I believe vegan also. They are great with cashew cheese or a dip! They totally met my expectations and taste delicious! I will continue buying!
Sue M.
Purchased at: Target
Being gluten intolerant this is one of my go-to snacks! Gives you that nice crisp crunch with that nutty flavor. More favorable in price than other gluten free snacks!
Maddy K.
LOVE THESE. Pecan is my favorite flavor because it has that deep, fatty, nutty flavor coming through moreso than the other varieties. So good to pair with cheeses or dips. Honestly I prefer these to most wheat-based crackers, gluten-free babes are not missing out!!
katie c.
Hillsborough, NC
BEST crackers out there. I always keep a stock of these in my pantry. I am a repeat customer. Super healthy and a great snack with cheese!! The pecan crackers are my favorite flavor, but the other flavors are great as well.
vivi w.
These are addicting and super light. Great healthy alternative! Feels super healthy when eating them and even if you find your self eating the whole bag it’s not that bad for you haha!
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Target
These are a fabulous snack. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. I don't feel guilty about eating the entire box 🤣
Khadijah R.
Atlanta, GA
Used to be one of my favorite go-to snacks. Very crispy and light but easy to use with dip. Just enough flavor. Reminded me of chips.