Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsBlue Diamond
BLUE DIAMOND Crafted Gourmet Almond Black Truffle

BLUE DIAMOND® Crafted Gourmet Almond Black Truffle

by Blue Diamond

Dabble in decadence. These irresistibly crunchy almonds are roasted and dusted with black truffles to pair with your most impressive spread of specialty cheeses and artisanal honey to make any occasion a fine occasion.

Ingredients

ALMONDS, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA AND/OR SAFFLOWER), SEA SALT, ACACIA GUM, BLACK TRUFFLE MUSHROOMS, NATURAL FLAVOR.

I am totally obsessed with this snack! Is there any other truffle flavor snack that I am missing out on?
Start your review of BLUE DIAMOND® Crafted Gourmet Almond Black Truffle!
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried these for the very first time today, and they are pretty good. I like almonds a lot, and don’t even mind eating them plain, but it’s always a fun treat to have flavored ones. These were very flavorful; I could definitely tell they were truffle. It was nice that the skins had also been removed. The only thing is that it was pretty salty. Not overly salty to where it was bad-tasting, just that I didn’t feel as if it was as healthy a snack as it could be without all that sodium.
Stephanie S.
Hecker, IL
I am obsessed with the BLUE DIAMOND Crafted Gourmet Almond with Black Truffle. I am a huge fan of both white and black truffle so each time I snack on these it's such a treat! The truffle flavor is quite prominent but that's my favorite part of this product. The bag is perfect size for toting around but doesn't feel too small.
Kimberly A.
What a lovely, gourmet take on almonds. I love all things truffle so had to try these! There is a good amount of salt and flavor but I like to add them to salads regardless. I have bought them several times now and will continue to do so. BLUE DIAMOND® Crafted Gourmet Almond Black Truffle
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
They pair well with a glass of wine around the campfire and are easy to carry for a snack during a half-day hike. Each 1/4-cup serving of almonds boasts 3 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein, not to mention heart-healthy fats.
Tim H.
Perrysburg, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These things are delicious. I have started a keto diet for health reasons. The cravings for carbohydrates are very intense at times. These things always get me past the urge to cheat
Jennifer F.
Wow this product is absolutely delicious. I was browsing on Amazon and found it. I love anything with truffles so I decided to go ahead and purchase it. I bought this flavor and the garlic herb and olive oil. And I can say this one is way better. It taste so exquisite and like nothing I’ve had before. This is not your basic almond to say the least. If you love truffles like I do I really think you will enjoy this product
Cody W.
Chester, PA
My absolute favorite lux flavor is truffle it makes me feel so happy! I enjoy making cheese plates and this is always included the truffle taste is very prominent unlike other products marketed as truffle! The packaging is also very sleek and lux makes you feel 5 star when you eat it! It’s also healthy and guilt free snacking
April T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like to snack. Because of this, I try to keep something relatively healthy on hand so I don't turn to junk food. I found the Crafted Gourmet Almonds, Black Truffle flavor yesterday at the grocery store. These are delicious! They've removed the skins, and while I don't mind the skins, I like the smoothness of almonds without skins,  They hold on to the flavor well, without having a thick coating of powder like many flavored nuts. My fingers don't feel dirty and sticky after eating them. I can't wait to try the other flavor!
Brenton K.
Tyrone
Purchased at: Walmart
I was first introduced to these at a fine art gallery show. This has been in my kitchen ever since. They taste great satisfying and are healthy as well. And they work well with a sandwich or simply a great snack for the holidays!
Jodie M.
Germantown, WI
These almonds are SO good!  As someone who follows a ketogenic WOE, I'm always looking for good snacks to take on the road.  These almonds are fantastic.  They definitely have that umami flavor that keeps you coming back for more.  I would 12/10 purchase these again and again.