Blue Diamond® Caramel Macchiato Coffee Almonds uploaded by Clleany A.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blue Diamond Caramel Macchiato Coffee Almonds: Get your good going The anytime pick-me-up

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Shellie M.
These have been out for a little while now and I love them. I love the individual packs for on the go. I always have a few in my purse for those days where I need something in between running around all day. These blue diamond nuts are the perfect on the go mom purse snack.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite go to snack because it is sweet and a little salty. Perfect combination! I always take a few packs with me when I go to Disneyland because it’s a lot healthier than eating chips and other candy.
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I love the little snack bags for "on the go days" I am not sure I loved this specific flavor, but it was worth a try. I probably will stick with a different flavor next time. If you are watching your sodium this product is not for you
Emily R.
Smyrna, DE
Love these so much! Such a good sweet snack to get me through the 2 o clock drag in the office. The serving size is perfect as well. Just enough to hold me over but not to much to ruin dinner. Love these and recommend to lots of people!
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
A strange taste to say the least, not sure how I feel about the taste or after taste for that matter. The almonds with the caramel macchiato flavoring don't do anything for me and I wouldn't purchase these again. I would rather eat chocolate covered almonds any day over this.
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
I LOVE these so much! Almonds and he taste of coffee!! It's a nice pick me up snack any time of the day! I love having them around all the time and they are still healthy! Hard to find in the larger bags and sometimes snack packs as well. Usually wholesale clubs have them.
Haley M.
Love these! They're such a good little snack to have when you need a pick-me-up! I would like them to be a bit healthier, but the flavor is great. In addition, the aroma is heavenly. Reminiscent of a coffee shop in itself. Wonderful!
Angie N.
I love these for a pick me up snack to carry me to the next meal. They are delicious! I can usually find them pretty easily at stores around my town. They are also pretty healthy so that is a plus. The bag is resealable so you don't have to eat them all or find another way of storing them so that is nice.
Amanda P.
Little Rock, Ar
Great choice of snack when you tummy needs something to settle it before having lunch or dinner and the calorie intake is kind of high but it's an great source of protein to enjoy the tast savers in your mouth and holds you iver until you get you food