Blue Diamond® Calmond Roasted-salted Almonds & Anchovy uploaded by Hannah B.Blue Diamond® Calmond Roasted-salted Almonds & Anchovy uploaded by JANYA S.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #87 in Nuts & Seeds

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Roasted-Salted Almonds & Anchovy

Buy on Amazon
Samantha C.
I love these to snack on! specially when I am at work or studying! plus its super healthy so no need to worry about the calories! love love these and they definitely fill you up! great to snack on!
Amy B.
Newington, CT
blue diamond is one of the best brands for buying nuts! they are super delicious and are made so good. the ingredients in this product have alot of protein and that was what i was looking for. they dont compare to any other prodcucts and i would 10/10 recommend them to anyone
Anna N.
I give Blue Diamond Calmond Roasted salted almonds and anchovy five stars because they are just so Delicious! They are a great healthy snack if you are having the munchies, and they taste so great. I absolutely love them, I eat them most days on my way to work. Definitely a great snack to buy.
elizabeth l.
Weslaco, TX
There nuts are GREAT!! love them! they are very flavorful and low in calories, not to mention the price is very affordable and easy and quick to grab and go when your in a hurry.. they are delicious. i hope they add many more different kinds of flavors to there variety.
Codi N.
Wray, CO
I always enjoy almonds. They're a light, healthy snack that can go anywhere on the go. If you're not too hungry, it's the perfect snack. Definitely always meets my expectations. Very good product <3
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
MY SISTER'' LOVES ROASTED ALMONDS, JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER KIND TO. BLUE DIAMOND HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE AND NEVER FAIL US ON TASTE OR FRESHNESS. YOU MUST TRY THEM.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
This nutts are ok .. they are good but i prefer other brands ! They are bery affordable ! And u can buy them in a fee stores .. they were good .. didnt disappoint me ! I recommend it to try it ! Maybe is ur to go to snack
Sharon J.
Easton, PA
Don't get me started!  These are the only variety that lasts long enough in my house for me to have a chance.  Our usual go-to's are smokehouse and salt and vinegar flavor.  I'm afraid they may not be around too long.  Blue diamond almonds are a little more expensive than other brands but they're small and tender and worth it!
Elizabeth S.
St Petersburg, FL
One of my favorite go to snacks when I'm in a crunch is Blue Diamond's Almonds! So flavorful and has the right amount of crunch that I like. The right amount of salt as well. I love the packs as you can throw them in your purse and go about your day. Certainly recommend these!
Nina B.
Lakewood, NJ
such a good taste to these almonds! the salt thats added to it is the perfect balance between salty and not salty at all! ive bought this a couple of times and i love them. no cons to this one! go and try it - its a great alternative to any junky snack out there!