Blue Diamond® Calmond Roasted-salted Almonds & Anchovy uploaded by JANYA S.Blue Diamond® Calmond Roasted-salted Almonds & Anchovy uploaded by Hannah B.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #53 in Nuts & Seeds

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Roasted-Salted Almonds & Anchovy

Buy on Amazon
Amy B.
Newington, CT
blue diamond is one of the best brands for buying nuts! they are super delicious and are made so good. the ingredients in this product have alot of protein and that was what i was looking for. they dont compare to any other prodcucts and i would 10/10 recommend them to anyone
Samantha C.
I love these to snack on! specially when I am at work or studying! plus its super healthy so no need to worry about the calories! love love these and they definitely fill you up! great to snack on!
Anna N.
I give Blue Diamond Calmond Roasted salted almonds and anchovy five stars because they are just so Delicious! They are a great healthy snack if you are having the munchies, and they taste so great. I absolutely love them, I eat them most days on my way to work. Definitely a great snack to buy.
elizabeth l.
Weslaco, TX
There nuts are GREAT!! love them! they are very flavorful and low in calories, not to mention the price is very affordable and easy and quick to grab and go when your in a hurry.. they are delicious. i hope they add many more different kinds of flavors to there variety.
Codi N.
Wray, CO
I always enjoy almonds. They're a light, healthy snack that can go anywhere on the go. If you're not too hungry, it's the perfect snack. Definitely always meets my expectations. Very good product <3
Elizabeth S.
St Petersburg, FL
One of my favorite go to snacks when I'm in a crunch is Blue Diamond's Almonds! So flavorful and has the right amount of crunch that I like. The right amount of salt as well. I love the packs as you can throw them in your purse and go about your day. Certainly recommend these!
Nina B.
Lakewood, NJ
such a good taste to these almonds! the salt thats added to it is the perfect balance between salty and not salty at all! ive bought this a couple of times and i love them. no cons to this one! go and try it - its a great alternative to any junky snack out there!
Reyna S.
I'm always looking for a healthy on the go snack and this is perfect. It's so convenient I keep them in my purse and car for when I'm running errands and want a snack.i.grab one. So much better than chips and candy. FYI, I also keep raisins when looking for something sweet and salty I mix them together.
Keyla C.
Fort Worth, TX
I will not try these again in my whole entire life. I didn't like the flavor. It felt like I was eating fish and almond and I don't know how I feel about that. I was expecting a little saltiness due to it having anchovies but it wasn't too bad. I will not be buying them again. :(
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
Almonds are one of the more healthy nuts out there for a person. I like to pair some of these with string cheese or an apple after a workout to get some good nutrients back into my system. They are reasonable in price and I'd recommend to others. You can get them almost anywhere