BY BLUE DIAMOND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Blue Diamond® Butter Toffee Flavor Natural Oven Roasted Almonds.
No added oil.
Smart Eating™!
Almonds are enlarged to show detail.
Resealable zipper.

• "It is a great snack mid day or in the evening watching tv." in 1 review
  • "You will love the different flavors and textures!" in 1 review
Brittany A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have become addicted to these almonds. I had been purchasing smaller bags at the grocery store, but I bought the last bag and they haven't restocked them. I was glad to find them here. The person who said they found this bag at Walmart for a lower price, probably found the smaller bag, not this large one.

The flavor of these are great. Just enough to satisfy a chocolate craving. I try to avoid too much sugar (a trigger food for me) and this has 4g per serving (about 24 nuts). A serving also has 5g of protein. I keep these in the car for a quick recharge after I leave the gym. They will also keep me from having a binge on less healthy food. The good fat in almonds helps to keep me full longer.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
The best thing about Blue Diamond nuts is the taste. Yes this brand is on the expensive side, but the giant quantity lasts for weeks maybe even months if you can keep your hands off it!! Almonds my second favorite nut to eat when I am hungry and just want a quick, filling, healthy snack!!
M M.
Springfield, MA
These are ridiculously delicious. I am so addicted to them that They have this lovely almost candied touch without all of the added calories and pump up an otherwise boring snack. I definitely recommend this flavor and brand. If you are a maple lover, you will not be disappointed!
Jackie H.
Lititz, PA
I really liked this kind! It had really good flavor and a good value. I got these at Walmart. I consider them to be a better choice then chips. They have good fats and oils. I recommend anyone to try them especially if you like sweet and salty. I even bought a bag and brought them into work for coworkers to try.
Megan P.
Greenwood, IN
I really like the taste of these. They are a good snack in the morning when you wake up and just need to get something in your system. Blue Diamond is my favorite company that sells nuts. I would recommend this to others.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
If you don't know what toffee is..buttery is the best way to describe the decadent flavor. Throw it on some almonds and you have yourself a winner. Blue diamond did just that and it's a crowd pleaser. The sweetness may be a little harsh for some but if you enjoy your share of sweetness- this is for you
Michelle L.
These make snacking fun! You get protein as well as a healthier sweet snack. The slight crunch helps crave any need for a crunchy snack. I wish these weren't as addicting because I don't want to stop eating them! These are a family favorite.
Angela T.
Melbourne, FL
These crunchy and sweet almonds are the perfect sadistic snack that will please your sweet tooth while keeping your healthy lifestyle in check! Absolutely love the crunch and the salty sweet flavor!!!
Tyler H.
Laingsburg,MI
These taste so good.  I love almonds and blue diamonds are the best and freshest tasting.  They are reasonably priced yet, sometimes my budget cannot afford to pay top dollar for the best.  My mom and dad both love these and eat them for protein snack
Charlotte C.
Gulfport, MS
These almonds are my favorite almonds that I love to eat. I usally make a brittle with them because that what i usually do! I also ask my mom to get me some since I know she will buy me some . The toffee part is best part!
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Has anyone tried the Smokehouse flavor?
Krystal K.
Which Blue Diamond Almond flavor is your personal favorite and why? I absolutely LOVE the blueberry!
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.