BY BLUE DIAMOND #13 in Dairy Alternatives

A Blend of Almond Milk & Coconut Milk From the Almond People™. Soy Free. Lactose Free. 45 Calories per Serving. Made from Real Almonds & Coconut. 50% More Calcium Than Milk*. Contains No Cholesterol A delicious blend of almond milk and coconut milk!  Blue Diamond almond growers are known for growing some of the world s finest almonds from the orchards of California.  No one knows tree nuts better than Blue Diamond.  Our almonds are carefully blended with coconut, to produce a rich, creamy non-dairy milk. see more...

• Does this work Well for espresso drinks?1 Answers
  • Can I use Almond Breeze® as an infant formula? 3 Answers
  • I'm not a big fan of coconut water but the benefits of them alway...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "(Think of adding unsweetened cocoa powder to chili or tomato sauce--it deeps the color and flavor)." in 2 reviews
  • "This milk is a great choice for those who are wanting to watch what they eat or those who are lactose intolerant." in 2 reviews
  • "Not a big fan myself for plain drinking but its great mixed in with cereal or I also like to use it when I am baking some of my desserts." in 1 review
Monica R.
Belleville, NJ
DELICIOUS !!! that is all i have to say this is smooth and if you dont like regular milk i advice that you try this. Healthy and did i mention its delicious ! it may be a little pricey but it is so worth it for me. you can drink this will coffee, cereal, hot cocoa.
Ashley M.
Norfolk, VA
I HATE coconut, but I LOVE this milk! The coconut gives it just the right amount of sweetness without being overpowering. The almond makes this oh so satisfyingly creamy. Perfect for cereal or cream for coffee. This is a #staple in our fridge!
Gianna C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this almond milk!! i trust almond breeze - i think that it tastes the best. This one isn't too sweet which i liked- i was able to taste the coconut and the almonds. would recommend to someone who doesn't want something too sweet!
Marissa G.
Bakersfield, CA
i like this but its a little on the watery side.. still it has good flavour and lotsa vitamins. also since im lactose intolerant this helps my stomach not hurt.
Aimee W.
Barberton, OH
I love using this almond/coconut milk with my cereal and when making oatmeal! I'm not a fan of drinking this by itself but I enjoy it with my cereal products.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
I love milk but this is the only replacement I would be okay with. I do not have any diet or allergy restrictions...it's just that good!
Luz S.
This milk is obviously unsweetened but it's still delicious in cereal. You can actually taste the coconut flavor.
Melina J.
Foodie Expert
I love adding this to my "milk"shakes. I have never been a fan of actual milk so this alternative is amazing! I always buy unsweetened because the sugar content on the regular ones are a bit high. I definitely would recommend this to people who are looking for a better version of their daily milk product.
Catie R.
Nice flavor. I choose to drunk this over dairy even though I have no dietary restrictions. I am not a nutritionist so I can not speak as to whether or not this is "healthy"  but I do like that it is not suggary. It is a great addition to a smoothie or in your bowl of cereal.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is the best trading almond milk out there. I use this for cereal, coffee, and oatmeal. I don't like milk at all so this has allowed me to eat cereal again. I love that I can buy it cold or warm. It stores great. I just love it.
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of coconut water but the benefits of them always draw me to them. Does this taste more like almond milk or coconut?
Anna-Kay B.
Can I use Almond Breeze® as an infant formula?
Lindsey O.
Does this work Well for espresso drinks?