2 colors available

BY BLUE DIAMOND #12 in Dairy Alternatives

A Blend of Almond Milk & Coconut Milk From the Almond People™. Soy Free. Lactose Free. 60 Calories per Serving. Made from Real Almonds & Coconut. 50% More Calcium Than Milk*. Contains No Cholesterol A delicious blend of almond milk and coconut milk!  Blue Diamond almond growers are known for growing some of the world s finest almonds from the orchards of California.  No one knows tree nuts better than Blue Diamond.  Our almonds are carefully blended with coconut, to produce a rich, creamy non-dairy milk. see more...

Blue Diamond Breeze Almond Milk & Coconut Milk Blend
  • "I love how its not over powering and I usually put this in my protein shakes and it doesn't make it taste weird or anything." in 5 reviews
Ayanna F.
Ayanna F.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this milk!!! I am lactose intolerant and was looking for a change from the typical almond milk. The flavor combination is great with a lightly sweet taste. This is great in my cereal and protein shakes. I have even given it to a little girl I sometimes watch; she prefers it over the cow milk I get for her. I am not sure if it's because she wants to drink what I do or if she really likes it, but she finishes her cup every time.This is a must try!
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
Madison, NH
I love milk, but I don't always care for the extra fat and calories. I tried this when I was searching for something different to use as the liquid for my smoothies and protein shakes. Water is too thin, and milk can be too thick, but this almond coconut milk is perfect. It makes my chocolate protein powder taste like a mounds bar, which is very rewarding after a day at the gym.
Abimbola A.
Abimbola A.
Brooklyn, NY
I already have an obsession with almond and wanted to take that obsession one step further by trying out the added element of coconut milk . Let me tell you , I am SOLD ! The coconut flavor is subtle not overpowering , it tastes great in my oatmeal in the morning . I use it in my tea and coffee as well and it just works !!!

Definitely try it out !
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
This is the only kind of milk I will buy. I don;t drink cows milk so this mixture of almond and coconut is the right amount of sweet and creamy. Only brand I will buy. Great price as well and doesn't go bad fast. Everyone should try this kind because it is a lot healthier than normal cows milk.
Austin J.
Austin J.
LOVE THIS STUFF! Great in smoothies, cereal, or just straight from the bottle ;)! Love it. The coconut and almond flavors just compliment each other very well. Been buying from this brand for years. Their almonds are also a nice snack. Go pick some up!
Wes S.
Wes S.
Brea, CA
I'll be honest, I hate almond milk. But the combination of the coconut milk make the flavor more tastier than other almond milks I've tried. I love using this specific milk for my protein shakes. It's a perfect flavor every time.
Laura H.
Laura H.
I like to mix both almond and coconut milk in my smoothies in the morning so this is the perfect product that combines both! Before this I had to always buy two different products. Now I just buy the almond and coconut blend :)
Alley G.
Alley G.
Sterling, VA
Love this stuff! I put it on my cereal, in my coffee, amazing in my smoothies! Makes smoothies taste like milk shakes. Not too sweet and super healthy too! Never grainy like some other brands. Always reasonable cost.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
My love for almond milk is forever. I just saw this at the grocery store last week and I'm obsessed with how it taste! I love that you can taste the coconut as well as the almond, one doesn't over power the other!
Alice C.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
Foodie Expert
This contains a little almond product however it is still very tasty. I gave it a chance but I doubt that I will continue buying this I will stick to my regular coconut milk
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
How do you use the Almond milk other than with cereal?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Is this your favorite kind of almond milk?
Aaliyah P.
Aaliyah P.
Newark, NJ
How does this flavor taste will like to try but I'm afraid I won't like it
JenniferLyn I.
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
Foodie Expert
Does this milk have a smooth taste? I want something smooth. Not thick like cream. Curious before buying
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Elgin, IL
Does this taste good just drinking it straight up? And is it good for you ingredients wise?