BY BLUE DIAMOND #9 in Nuts & Seeds

When We First Heard The Idea, We Were A Little Skeptical, Too. Then We Tried One. Great Wasabi Kick With A Salty, Sweet Finish. But We Still Weren't Sure, So We Tried Another One. And Then Another. Pretty Soon The Can Was Gone, So We Had To Open Up A New One. Well, We're Still Trying Them. We're Pretty Sure We Like Them, But We're Going

Almonds, Wasabi Soy Sauce Seasoning (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Sauce [Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Horseradish, Onion, Spice, Fractionated Coconut Oil And/Or Palm Kernel Oil, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Safflower).

• I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi a...4 Answers
  • How bold is the Wasabi taste?2 Answers
  • Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in...4 Answers
Cynthia W.
Rockdale, TX
A great, healthy snack on the go! Throw it in your purse, daiper bag, childs backpack, or pocket for a bit of energy on the go.
Nora R.
oconomowoc
Hated the flavor but this is probably the only flavor of nuts I wouldn’t buy again. It is a healthy option and I like all of the flavors made besides this on so no shade at the company this was just a bad batch
Jo M.
I am only giving this a one star review because it made my husband break out in hives. I'm talking like big whelps that we had to go to the ER for. They couldn't tell us what his reaction was to - whether it was the almonds, the soy, or the wasabi... so now he's basically avoiding all of those until we figure out what caused the reaction. He said they tasted good, but we can't buy them anymore after that ordeal!
Ashley W.
Not my top choice when getting these almonds. I thought it would be fun to try but I’m not a wasabi fan in general. This brand has a ton of flavors and this is my least favorite of theirs. I wouldn’t get them again.
Make U.
carrollton tx
well I did not eat them cuz I don't like wasabi but I gave them to my boyfriend and he loved them he likes wasabi and soy sauce not for me eww👎🏼
Desiree M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Gross gross gross. It was all heat but no flavor. Never buying again. Left me nauseated
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX
This specific flavor was over powering to the point where you need water to drink with it.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
Yuck! Do not like these wasabi flavored nuts. Ways to strong for me. Nope! Never again. Bit love all other flavors
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Disgusting...I like spicy and I like almonds but these two flavors do not ever need to go together. I made the mistake of putting a handful in my mouth and spit them out quite quickly. I will not ever buy this flavor again and I do not reccomend anyone else buy them
Sarah W.
Frenchburg, KY
I really did not care for these. They didn't sound very good but I thought i'd give them a try. They are dry and just don't have a good flavor. They are a little pricey if I must say so. I have told other people tot eh then though cause we all have different tastes!
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Are these spicy? If so what's the spice level?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in Canada?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi and soy sauce what is your intake on this?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What other flavored almonds do you like?
kim B.
Bountiful, UT
Are they very spicy? I'm just wondering if kids would like them.

Walmart