BY BLUE DIAMOND #11 in Nuts & Seeds

When We First Heard The Idea, We Were A Little Skeptical, Too. Then We Tried One. Great Wasabi Kick With A Salty, Sweet Finish. But We Still Weren't Sure, So We Tried Another One. And Then Another. Pretty Soon The Can Was Gone, So We Had To Open Up A New One. Well, We're Still Trying Them. We're Pretty Sure We Like Them, But We're Going

Almonds, Wasabi Soy Sauce Seasoning (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Sauce [Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Horseradish, Onion, Spice, Fractionated Coconut Oil And/Or Palm Kernel Oil, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Safflower).

• I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi a...4 Answers
  • How bold is the Wasabi taste?2 Answers
  • Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
THESE. These are SO good! I’ve been eating these for years now and they never get old. They aren’t suuuper spicy but they do have a little bit of a kick to them. They’re great to eat when you’re drinking a beer or just to snack on.
Melissa S.
Omaha , NE
Purchased these at Hy-Vee. Great taste not to spicy. Healthy snack during the day. The kids even love these. Highly recommended even if you are not a fan of almonds. I’m now a fan. I will be purchasing again and again. My favorite snack now.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I like to purchase these mini packs at the gas station because it is a great quick snack. This flavor tastes good. The only thing I don’t like is the price. I think this brand is over priced, but nuts usually are. Overall this product is good!
Tammy R.
Shandon, CA
If you like wasabi and want a kick out of your almonds this is for you. Literally addictive. I can eat a whole can in one sitting if Im not careful. So good in a different way than the same ole same ole bbq and smoked flavors.
Lisa K.
These are my absolute favorite blue diamond almond flavor! I love almonds, but the wasabi/soy are a special treat. Super tasty and seriously addictive. You have to have these in your pantry. Warning: not for the faint of heart
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I purchase these everytime I am at the store! They are a household favorite!! We snack on these constantly! They are the perfect healthy snack! We love the flavor!! The zap of wasabi is just the perfect amount! 10/10 would recommend
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Love how convenient these little bags are. This flavor is super strong and delicious :) just seeing this makes me want to go out and get another bag, haha. If only they were so expensive. All in all, great little snack to have.
Brandi C.
Union, OR
If you love wasabi, you will love these almonds. They have just the right “bite”. They are hard to not eat the whole package in one sitting. I buy these every time I want almonds for a snack. I definitely recommend to others!
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I love this flavor sooo much. Possibly because I’m obsessed with sushi lol. I’m normally not a fan of spicy foods but these i love. They’re not as spicy as taking a bite of wasabi alone but they have the perfect amount of spice for people who aren’t super into spicy food like me.
Natalie R.
Harlingen, TX
I LOVE THESE! These are amazing and pack the nice amount of kick and sodium level. These are a nice snack to throw in your purse and to snack on as the day passes. All the options available by Blue Diamond are truly amazing!
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Are these spicy? If so what's the spice level?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in Canada?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi and soy sauce what is your intake on this?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What other flavored almonds do you like?
kim B.
Bountiful, UT
Are they very spicy? I'm just wondering if kids would like them.