BY BLUE DIAMOND #12 in Nuts & Seeds

When We First Heard The Idea, We Were A Little Skeptical, Too. Then We Tried One. Great Wasabi Kick With A Salty, Sweet Finish. But We Still Weren't Sure, So We Tried Another One. And Then Another. Pretty Soon The Can Was Gone, So We Had To Open Up A New One. Well, We're Still Trying Them. We're Pretty Sure We Like Them, But We're Going

Almonds, Wasabi Soy Sauce Seasoning (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Sauce [Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Horseradish, Onion, Spice, Fractionated Coconut Oil And/Or Palm Kernel Oil, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Safflower).

• I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi a...4 Answers
  • How bold is the Wasabi taste?2 Answers
  • Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in...4 Answers
Merry G.
Providence
These are great if you want to show off to your friends how boss your palette is to withstand the searing wasabi flavor. They weren’t kidding when they said it was bold.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
If you like salt and a kick these almonds are addictive. So tasty. On the pricey side but a great tasting snack. I recommend them for a once in awhile treat. Lots of sodium!! I bought mine at a convenience store because I can’t find them anywhere else
Michelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
These almonds diefinitely give your mouth some heat! But it is a nice change in taste from plain almonds. The wasabi clears out your sinuses and the soy gives some salty flavor which makes it taste amazing! They are super easy for transport as well
Hannah G.
Ford City, PA
My go to on the go healthy snack! Amazing flavor with a kick. I love these almonds and the price point is right on target with other brands. I pick this up when grocery shopping or in gas stations on the go. Always have these in sight to munch on.
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
These almonds are the best! They have the perfect amount of spicy bite to them which makes them perfect for me. I don't really like spicy food, but when combined with the soy sauce and almond it makes the most delicious party in your mouth!
Shay H.
Albany, GA
The taste is phenomenal!!! These are my absolute favorite flavor of almonds. The taste is just divine. I have purchased these about 4 times. Compared to other brands, these are the top. I love all things wasabi & these almonds are so delicious!
Ashley Y.
Sanford , NC
These are so yummy! I don’t like just the wasabi ones but these that are a mix of the soy sauce/wasabi are perfect. Much milder wasabi taste present. I was so excited when i found them because i wanted to love the wasabi ones but i couldn’t.
Keegan R.
Three Oaks, MI
The wasabi and soy sauce almonds are my absolute favorite!! If almonds weren’t so damn expensive, I’d have them a lot more often. They have the perfect amount of spice and kick to balance the soy sauce flavor. They are absolutely incredibly!
Eloina R.
Oxnard, CA
I absolutely love wasabi and this is an amazing product it brings both the Allmond and wasabi in one. I would recommend this to anybody who loves wasabi. My favorite peanuts to get is wasabi flavored and especially almonds.
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
Aging, so good but they are a bit more in the salty side for me and that is why I rated it 4 stars. I bought this flavor once and since did not buy it again. Opting for other flavors just because they don’t leave a salty feeling in my mouth
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Are these spicy? If so what's the spice level?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in Canada?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi and soy sauce what is your intake on this?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What other flavored almonds do you like?
kim B.
Bountiful, UT
Are they very spicy? I'm just wondering if kids would like them.