BY BLUE DIAMOND #11 in Nuts & Seeds

When We First Heard The Idea, We Were A Little Skeptical, Too. Then We Tried One. Great Wasabi Kick With A Salty, Sweet Finish. But We Still Weren't Sure, So We Tried Another One. And Then Another. Pretty Soon The Can Was Gone, So We Had To Open Up A New One. Well, We're Still Trying Them. We're Pretty Sure We Like Them, But We're Going

Almonds, Wasabi Soy Sauce Seasoning (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Sauce [Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Horseradish, Onion, Spice, Fractionated Coconut Oil And/Or Palm Kernel Oil, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Safflower).

• I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi a...4 Answers
  • How bold is the Wasabi taste?2 Answers
  • Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
These are way pricier than I would like so I get these once in a while but they’re SOOOOO freaking good so I get why and nuts in general are expensive. I love how much flavor these are enriched in and I’ll buy again, def should make some deals on these cause I will buy more!!!
Lei C.
Austin
Very tasty I love this flavor and it's a healthy snack! It great for when you are feeling hungry and need a quick snack. This brand offers so many great flavors and it's all delicious! I would recommend this product to others others. And it's healthy and good for you!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Absolutely amazing!! They are spicy and salty and crunchy!!! The flavors is perfect it tastes better than I️ would have expected, I’m absolutely addicted to this flavor!!! If you like wasabi flavor these will be your best friend, and they are some what healthy for a snack!
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
All of the blue diamond flavored almonds are amazing but the wasabi ones are my favorite! They’re great because they are healthy (onviously) and they have more of the flavor of wasabi than the spice. They are still spicy- don’t get me wrong but i can eat a lot of them with no problem!
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
This is a delicious and flavorful snack for on the go. The package fits right in my purse and I really love the powerful flavor. These were super inexpensive and I was able to pick them up at my neighborhood supermarket. 10/10 almonds packed full of flavor on the go
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I have tried all blue diamond Almonds I must say I love most of them but thid one here is a household fav it has a bold flavor the Wasabi is so good it has such a kick with a spice that makes you want to eat the whole bag not to hot not to spice PERFECT. . Must try it..
Ashley B.
Newport, RI
I snack almonds all day long - and these are ADDICTIVELY good! They have a kick - great heat and perfect saltiness - and despite the heat you can't stop eating them! I need to force myself not to eat a whole can! Great price. Delicious taste. Highly recommended!
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
I love spicy food and nuts that have a nice spicy kick to it is perfect. It's a perfect snack for the road, at work, school, and mid meal. I would say it is in the high end of nuts but I definitely do recommend them since they have many different flavors.
Caren D.
Munster, IN
YUM! great hint of flavor. Love these for a quick snack, but don't eat them all too often if you are watching your sodium intake. I have bought these a few times, and I will in general buy any flavor of these as a go to snack. You can find them everywhere!
Monique J.
These are not that great either which I was highly disappointed because I love wasabi flavored nuts. It just did not have the heat and spiciness that I was expecting for the nuts. There was a very mild flavor and with wasabi you expect your mouth to be burning.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Are these spicy? If so what's the spice level?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in Canada?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi and soy sauce what is your intake on this?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What other flavored almonds do you like?
kim B.
Bountiful, UT
Are they very spicy? I'm just wondering if kids would like them.