BY BLUE DIAMOND #9 in Nuts & Seeds

When We First Heard The Idea, We Were A Little Skeptical, Too. Then We Tried One. Great Wasabi Kick With A Salty, Sweet Finish. But We Still Weren't Sure, So We Tried Another One. And Then Another. Pretty Soon The Can Was Gone, So We Had To Open Up A New One. Well, We're Still Trying Them. We're Pretty Sure We Like Them, But We're Going

Almonds, Wasabi Soy Sauce Seasoning (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Sauce [Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Horseradish, Onion, Spice, Fractionated Coconut Oil And/Or Palm Kernel Oil, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Safflower).

• I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi a...4 Answers
  • How bold is the Wasabi taste?2 Answers
  • Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in...4 Answers
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
If you are looking for a healthy snack these are my go to!! They are a little spendy but if you buy at Costco in bulk you’ll get a better deal!! Literally a super easy and yummy snack on the go!!
Julia H.
Salem, NJ
By far my favorite flavor of almonds! I love all of the flavors that this brand offers but this one tops them all! They are very spicy and yet you can still taste the almond! If you are looking for a spicy snack I suggest this!
Marli B.
LOVE wasabi and soy sauce almonds. I eat these as a snack to hold me over til I can eat a real meal. They give me an extra boost of protein to get through the day. They are not too spicy ,but have a great kick in flavor and are coated with seasoning. They are a great healthy alternative to satisfy salty cravings.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
These are my favorite Blue Diamond Almond flavored almonds. They are super hot and they make my eyes water, but I don’t care. I use hem in salads, I eat them alone, I could eat a can of them a day! I definitely think you guys should try them. They’re kind of expensive...almost $5 a can in some places, but are worth it.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
These are a great snacking option if you live a low carb lifestyle. The flavor is fantastic and original! I love wasabi! They have a slight kick but aren’t really spicy at all. The only downside to these is that they’re partially made with vegetable oil. That’s a bummer but they’re great for occasional snacking!
Jordan C.
I am addicted to these nuts! I buy them in snack sized packs like these and in the tins at Kroger. The strong wasabi/soy sauce flavor tastes fantastic, but I also feel like the punch it packs prevents me from over-snacking. This is the best almond variety I have tried, making it a wonderful, flavorful snack.
Tina B.
Louisville
This was okay but could get overwhelming due to the wasabi in it. I can not eat much of this. I have not tried other like this to compare to others. It was affordable but will probably not buy again. If ones like wasabi then I would recommend it but would caution then that it can be a little overwhelming
bridget H.
Parma, OH
These would be 5 stars if they were not so expensive.  They taste excellent though and the Wasabi is a nice kick to your senses in case you have a stuffy nose!  They are also great for your metabolism because they are so spicy!  If you don't like spicy food though, I'd shy away from them.
Faye F.
Awesome! These nuts are amazing! I love the different types of blue diamond flavors there are to choose from! Wasabi is absolutely delicious!
Really great for snacking
Brandi B.
Valley city , ND
I love the bold wasabi soy almonds! They pack such a punch of flavor, way more so than other brands I've tried. They're a little more expensive than some competitor brands but the quality is definitely better. You can buy them at grocery stores and Walgreens/cvs. They're the perfect afternoon snack.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Are these spicy? If so what's the spice level?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in Canada?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi and soy sauce what is your intake on this?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What other flavored almonds do you like?
kim B.
Bountiful, UT
Are they very spicy? I'm just wondering if kids would like them.

back