BY BLUE DIAMOND #9 in Nuts & Seeds

When We First Heard The Idea, We Were A Little Skeptical, Too. Then We Tried One. Great Wasabi Kick With A Salty, Sweet Finish. But We Still Weren't Sure, So We Tried Another One. And Then Another. Pretty Soon The Can Was Gone, So We Had To Open Up A New One. Well, We're Still Trying Them. We're Pretty Sure We Like Them, But We're Going

Almonds, Wasabi Soy Sauce Seasoning (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Sauce [Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Horseradish, Onion, Spice, Fractionated Coconut Oil And/Or Palm Kernel Oil, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Safflower).

• I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi a...4 Answers
  • How bold is the Wasabi taste?2 Answers
  • Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in...4 Answers
Jennifer P.
Aubrey
OMG I'm so addicted to these, I could eat the whole bag!!  I love the heat and flavor.  It is just the right amount of heat/flavor mix and you just want to keep on eating them.  I have to have them all the time.
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
I don’t normally reach for spicy snacks, but these almonds are so delicious I could eat the whole container in one sitting. You really pick up on the notes of soy sauce, wasabi, and subtle almond flavor with each bite. So good!
JazzyfaceLA P.
North Hills, CA
My sisters do not like this because of the wasabi and it’s the best thing that has ever happened. I have a snack they won’t touch. I love it the wasabi is not that strong if you like a kick in your snacks I highly recommend.
Ashley S.
Aberdeen Township
Blue diamond is my favorite almond company. The almonds are of perfect quality. Although almonds can be costly, these almonds are worth the price. I love spicy foods and this almond really hits the spot. It’s the perfect amount of spicy and flavorful.
Alisa G.
Seattle
Sinful. Will def make your eyes water if you’re not used to the wasabi kick! Need to monitor myself when eating these since I tend to keep going back for more! Totally addictive. Be careful! You have been warned ;)
Leanne H.
Gibbstown
I love these almonds. They are always fresh, crunchy and so flavorful. The Wasabi has a bit of a bite to it and you can also taste the soy. I feel Blue Diamond are fresher than other almonds that I have purchased. They make a great snack, especially when on the go. I would recommend these to others
Nora R.
oconomowoc
Hated the flavor but this is probably the only flavor of nuts I wouldn’t buy again. It is a healthy option and I like all of the flavors made besides this on so no shade at the company this was just a bad batch
Alyssa H.
I love all things wasabi and got really excited when I saw these in Walmart. I often eat almonds for protein and as a snack in between meals. This flavor gives me variety in my almonds of choice so that I’m not consistently eating the same thing over and over. The wasabi flavor is on point. Spicy but just the right amount of spice and flavor. To say I enjoy these would be an understatement! If you like wasabi- these are the almonds for you!
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
These are truly delicious nuts and are a perfect on the go snack for travel or to just have in your bag for a moment when you may get hungry. I always have a bag of them just in case. They have great flavor
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
My goodness if you don’t like an acquired taste you will indeed not like these if you have never tasted wasabi period these are not for you now if your like me and you love some spicy anything its for but the one thing I do not like is how it hits your nose when your chewing it’s a strong flavorful taste don’t get me wrong I do love them.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Are these spicy? If so what's the spice level?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in Canada?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi and soy sauce what is your intake on this?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What other flavored almonds do you like?
kim B.
Bountiful, UT
Are they very spicy? I'm just wondering if kids would like them.

back