BY BLUE DIAMOND #11 in Nuts & Seeds

When We First Heard The Idea, We Were A Little Skeptical, Too. Then We Tried One. Great Wasabi Kick With A Salty, Sweet Finish. But We Still Weren't Sure, So We Tried Another One. And Then Another. Pretty Soon The Can Was Gone, So We Had To Open Up A New One. Well, We're Still Trying Them. We're Pretty Sure We Like Them, But We're Going

Almonds, Wasabi Soy Sauce Seasoning (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Sauce [Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Horseradish, Onion, Spice, Fractionated Coconut Oil And/Or Palm Kernel Oil, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Safflower).

• I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi a...4 Answers
  • How bold is the Wasabi taste?2 Answers
  • Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
When i purchased these almonds, I didn’t expect them to be so GOOD! They’re great if you’re craving a spicy, salty snack but still want some health benefits. If you like the flavor of wasabi, you’ll be sure to love these!
Katie H.
Love the sweet flavor that comes with the product This flavor doesn’t compare to any other on the market. Would recommend this brand over others any day.certainly healthier and these have a great taste as well!
Alexa A.
My latest obsession - almonds with a kick! They definitely have a little bit of bite from the wasabi but they are SO good. Just the right amount of flavor to spice up this snack. You will be hooked in no time!
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Wasabi and soy is the best flavor. Not too much wasabi just the right amount of heat. Always meets my expectations. The price is reasonable from the grocery store. I would like to see more Asian based flavors.
Amanda S.
These are really good but I could only have a few of them at a time. They’re great for when you want something salty if you’re looking for a healthier option. I usually have a small handful and they curb my craving without me wanting to reach for more. The big bags are a bit expensive but they last you a while. This wasabi flavor is great too, some brands over do it and make them too spicy but these are perfect.
Ivy D.
Denver, CO
While I usually eat their raw almonds, these are my guilty pleasure. They're so stinking good, and don't add many calories at all! Still a great source of protein with an added kick of salty and spicy flavor!
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
I like these for an occasional treat, although they have a very strong flavor and will really do a number on your breath. they are affordable and easy to find. i like to have these on hand and will recommend
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
These are so good! This is my favorite snack and I always have these within reach. This is my favorite flavor but I have tried most of them. All of them are so good and of course healthy and protein rich!
Becky S.
I'm not normally someone who eats wasabi and if I use soy sauce it's sparingly...but these almonds with that flavour combo are amazing! I was apprehensive to try them but once I did I didn't give the bag back!
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
This has very strong flavor, and is not for someone who doesn't like bold taste. This can be overly salty and be careful when picking your flavor, but is good to have maybe mixed with other less salty items.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Are these spicy? If so what's the spice level?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in Canada?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi and soy sauce what is your intake on this?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What other flavored almonds do you like?
kim B.
Bountiful, UT
Are they very spicy? I'm just wondering if kids would like them.