BY BLUE DIAMOND #12 in Nuts & Seeds

When We First Heard The Idea, We Were A Little Skeptical, Too. Then We Tried One. Great Wasabi Kick With A Salty, Sweet Finish. But We Still Weren't Sure, So We Tried Another One. And Then Another. Pretty Soon The Can Was Gone, So We Had To Open Up A New One. Well, We're Still Trying Them. We're Pretty Sure We Like Them, But We're Going

Almonds, Wasabi Soy Sauce Seasoning (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Sauce [Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Horseradish, Onion, Spice, Fractionated Coconut Oil And/Or Palm Kernel Oil, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Safflower).

• I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi a...4 Answers
  • How bold is the Wasabi taste?2 Answers
  • Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in...4 Answers
Becky S.
Eating a vegan diet on a budget, lovong in the South can be tricky to get all of your proper nutrients. Almonds and other nuts are amazing sources of proteins, vitamins and oils that we need and I was very pleased with the Blue Diamond brand. Moreover, even though I've never cared for wasabi, a friend convinced me to try these and I loved them so much that I ate the entire can while bartending the next 2 shifts!
Now I keep these on hand or get them for guests because I haven't met anyone who didn't like them.
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Okay, warning... these are HIGHLY addicting. My roommate shared w/ me & I am obsessed w/ them! You literally cannot just have one handful. I try to savor them & not kill the entire bag in one sitting, but it’s awfully hard not to! You have to like ‘spicy’ because these are a kick in the mouth! Be prepared w/ a beverage nearby because these are very salty, & the heat level just keeps going up! Highly recommended!
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
These are my #1 fav snack! I'm soooo addicted to these yummies. If they were just wasabi alone I doubt I'd love them. It's the soy flavor that makes these so bomb! I like spicy though, so beware these are hot, hot, hot. I've bought the value size large bags and destroyed them within a few days. They're very addictingly good!
Molly A.
Plainfield, IL
Best. Snack. Ever.  The flavor on these is STRONG and may not be great for everyone, but I absolutely love it.  They're kind of addicting!  Like with any almonds, they're a great, filling snack that will help hold you over between meals.  I could probably put down a whole container of these because they're so good, though!
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
My favorite!!! I love these! I grab a huge handful, have some cheese and pepperoni and that’s lunch! Great anytime snack. They are so good! Spicy with a touch of sweet. You get that wasabi with out the major burn. At least for me. I buy another can as soon as I run out. I need a bigger can!!
Xuan C.
I love different flavored almonds! At first I was mixed a bit about trying this but then I remember that I eat my sushi with wasabi soy sauce mix anyway so what's the difference really? They end up being quite addicting! I try to enjoy them one by one but sometimes find myself grabbing a few and throwing it in my mouth. The first bite is intense and filled with flavor. You definitely get your saltiness and your wasabi kick up your nose, what a way to clear you sinuses if any. If you want a more intense taste grab and eat a few at a time. It's so good they need to sell it in a bigger tub.
Grace B.
My husband and I love this wasabi & soy flavor almonds. We have been eating this for few years. Great quality and it hasn’t changed. The wasabi & soy sauce flavor are balanced. Few at a time is quite satisfied. Great snack for dieting. Totally recommend.
Alex R.
Newburgh
I love these almonds because they taste so different than anything I’ve tried before. The flavors are true to what they’re supposed to be: wasabi and soy sauce. They’re have some heat to them, but not too much. They’re a nice, healthy, flavorful snack!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Tried it for the first time and I loved the wasabi taste of this. It's not very strong but very tasty . Its kind of addictive lol.. definalty something I will buy again for a quick snack when traveling.. always look for new snacks for when traveling.. this is a winner
member-348e0
These nuts will give you a punch in the nose. They nailed the wasabi hit. My problem with these nuts is the aftertaste. They leave an odd metallic like chemical taste in your mouth. As long as you keep eating them one after the other you will be fine but as soon as you stop its like jumping off the train in nastyville.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Are these spicy? If so what's the spice level?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in Canada?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi and soy sauce what is your intake on this?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What other flavored almonds do you like?
kim B.
Bountiful, UT
Are they very spicy? I'm just wondering if kids would like them.