Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsBlue Diamond
Blue Diamond Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds

Blue Diamond® Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds

When We First Heard The Idea, We Were A Little Skeptical, Too. Then We Tried One. Great Wasabi Kick With A Salty, Sweet Finish. But We Still Weren't Sure, So We Tried Another One. And Then Another. Pretty Soon The Can Was Gone, So We Had To Open Up A New One. Well, We're Still Trying Them. We're Pretty Sure We Like Them, But We're Going

Almonds, Wasabi Soy Sauce Seasoning (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Sauce [Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Horseradish, Onion, Spice, Fractionated Coconut Oil And/Or Palm Kernel Oil, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Safflower).

Are wasabi peas spicier or wasabi almonds?
El sabor del wasabi no es muy fuerte?
Can this flavour be found in Canada?
Start your review of Blue Diamond® Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer H.
Raytown, MO
Blue Diamond® Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds uploaded by Jennifer H.
A friend introduced me to the Wasabi and Soy almonds, after that I'm hooked!! Buy i still buy the roasted salted almonds as well. Nice healthy snack.
Lindsay W.
I feel like these are so unique and innovative to the nuts and seeds industry. You will be surprised by the flavor it gives at first but then immediately fades away like magic. I love giving them to friends to make them say wow.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
So good. These are spicy and taste amazing. I love the wasabi flavor on them. These are a great snack. [product:blue-diamond-bold-wasabi-&-soy-sauce-almonds]
Kyndall W.
Richmond, VA
These definitely have a kick! I thought it was a strange thing to try but they are addicting once you do! I little expensive IMO, but I guess all nuts are.
#TheFreshPrincessOfHair A.
Bronx, NY
Blue Diamond® Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds uploaded by #TheFreshPrincessOfHair A.
I must be crazy I love these spicy nuts taste so yummy like sushi without the fish 🤷🏽‍♀️ if that makes sense
Ava S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Blue Diamond® Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds uploaded by Ava S.
Such a unique flavor you probably wouldn’t expect to be good, but it is quite tasty! The price is good and container comes with a decent amount of nuts. The taste is strong, so make sure to keep a drink nearby if you do not handle spicy foods well. I personally do not eat many spicy foods, but this flavor is bearable. Very Yummy & 6grams of protein, you have to try it!
Dyane M.
Pueblo, CO
This is my hands-down favorite flavor for almonds. Yes, they're very spicy, but if you're a wasabi fan, I think you'll enjoy this take on it.
Stacy G.
Sharpsville, PA
These are delicious!! Also very good for you. If you are looking for some kick with your almonds these are a must try.
Michelle W.
Moorestown
Blue Diamond Almonds wasabi soy flavor are incredible! They have the boldest flavor, and an incredible crunch. They are a very healthy alternative to junk food. They are low in carbs and sugars. I will continue buying for sure. I highly reccomend this product
Dayna L.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Blue Diamond® Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds uploaded by Dayna L.
These are a really good snack that has a TON of flavor. Be careful though, because a handful might burn your mouth off if you have a low tolerance to spicy food. In moderation, they are delicious and a healthy alternative to other savory snacks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer I.
1,245 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Brittany S. have you tried this? They are so good.
Andrea M. il y a un an
Yes!!! I love them so amazing!
Andrea M.
Markesan
il y a 2 ans
Elizabeth R. il y a 2 ans
I love these!! Especially if I want to eat out of boredom—they have a pretty strong flavor so it satisfies cravings.