BY BLUE DIAMOND #7 in Nuts & Seeds

When We First Heard The Idea, We Were A Little Skeptical, Too. Then We Tried One. Great Wasabi Kick With A Salty, Sweet Finish. But We Still Weren't Sure, So We Tried Another One. And Then Another. Pretty Soon The Can Was Gone, So We Had To Open Up A New One. Well, We're Still Trying Them. We're Pretty Sure We Like Them, But We're Going

Almonds, Wasabi Soy Sauce Seasoning (Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Sauce [Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Horseradish, Onion, Spice, Fractionated Coconut Oil And/Or Palm Kernel Oil, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate), Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Safflower).

• I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi a...3 Answers
  • How bold is the Wasabi taste?1 Answers
  • Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in...4 Answers
Becky S.
Eating a vegan diet on a budget, lovong in the South can be tricky to get all of your proper nutrients. Almonds and other nuts are amazing sources of proteins, vitamins and oils that we need and I was very pleased with the Blue Diamond brand. Moreover, even though I've never cared for wasabi, a friend convinced me to try these and I loved them so much that I ate the entire can while bartending the next 2 shifts!
Now I keep these on hand or get them for guests because I haven't met anyone who didn't like them.
Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
Okay, warning... these are HIGHLY addicting. My roommate shared w/ me & I am obsessed w/ them! You literally cannot just have one handful. I try to savor them & not kill the entire bag in one sitting, but it’s awfully hard not to! You have to like ‘spicy’ because these are a kick in the mouth! Be prepared w/ a beverage nearby because these are very salty, & the heat level just keeps going up! Highly recommended!
Xuan C.
I love different flavored almonds! At first I was mixed a bit about trying this but then I remember that I eat my sushi with wasabi soy sauce mix anyway so what's the difference really? They end up being quite addicting! I try to enjoy them one by one but sometimes find myself grabbing a few and throwing it in my mouth. The first bite is intense and filled with flavor. You definitely get your saltiness and your wasabi kick up your nose, what a way to clear you sinuses if any. If you want a more intense taste grab and eat a few at a time. It's so good they need to sell it in a bigger tub.
estelle c.
Cartersville , GA
These are way pricier than I would like so I get these once in a while but they’re SOOOOO freaking good so I get why and nuts in general are expensive. I love how much flavor these are enriched in and I’ll buy again, def should make some deals on these cause I will buy more!!!
Grace B.
My husband and I love this wasabi & soy flavor almonds. We have been eating this for few years. Great quality and it hasn’t changed. The wasabi & soy sauce flavor are balanced. Few at a time is quite satisfied. Great snack for dieting. Totally recommend.
I am so happy that I discovered these a few years ago. I love almonds and I LOVE wasabi. The two together is pure genius. These are so good. I keep a jar in my drawer at work and snack on them throughout the day. Slightly messy, but no biggie.
Keegan R.
The wasabi and soy sauce almonds are my absolute favorite!! If almonds weren’t so damn expensive, I’d have them a lot more often. They have the perfect amount of spice and kick to balance the soy sauce flavor. They are absolutely incredibly!
Devon O.
Bryan, TX
A coworker brought these to work and shared them with me. I had seen these at various stores, but they were never something I'd buy and try. They sounded too weird to me. Man, I'm so glad she brought them because they are ADDICTING! The bite from the wasabi comes and goes in an instant, so there's no annoying, lingering heat. The soy gives a good flavor. They are just so good! Could only do a handful because the sodium is a tad high but man, they were so good!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
These are hot, hot, hot and soooo good!!! One of my favorite things to snack on. If you need to clear your sinuses - this is perfect!!! The only negative is that there is so much salt, it does cause water retention.
Chayla H.
Love these! Crunchy and flavorful. Definitely my go to snack. A little pricy, but worth it 100%. Every time I get someone to try these they end up stocking their shelves with them. I highly recommend them if you’re a wasabi fan!
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Are these spicy? If so what's the spice level?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
Do these have a bold wasabi flavor? Are they available in Canada?
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
What other flavored almonds do you like?
kim B.
Bountiful, UT
Are they very spicy? I'm just wondering if kids would like them.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love the smoked almonds I have never tried the wasabi and soy sauce what is your intake on this?