Blue Diamond Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce 1.5 Oz Almonds 12 Ct Box uploaded by Lori L.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #44 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond Almonds BOLD, Wasabi Soy Sauce Smart Snacking Intense Taste! Consistent Quality, Bold New Flavors, and Great Value! Blue Diamond Growers naturally nutritious Wasabi Soy Saucealmonds are roasted and seasoned with spicy BOLD flavors, so satisfying that you just can t put them down. These almonds pack a punch for your snacking enjoyment. 5g Carbs - 3g Fiber = 2g Net Carbs 1.5oz Tubes, Net WT 18oz Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutritional information for fat content. EM From California see more...

Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
These are not great but not bad either. My boyfriend works at a liquor store and he's always bringing home weird snacks to try. I didn't really care for these the first bite... but I couldn't stop eating them! They remind me of wasabi peas with a salty kick. I'd probably try them again if I came across them. It's one of those snacks you buy when you're looking for something a little different.
Emily S.
Columbus, OH
Blue Diamond Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce almonds are the perfect "go to" snack! They are packed with protein to fill me up and are nutritious but with all the flavor of a guilty pleasure snack! The wasabi packs a punch while the soy sauce clams it down. It is extremely hard to stop once you start snacking on these!
Jennifer S.
Fountain Inn, SC
I bought these on a whim during a road trip and was actually impressed. I love sushi, so a wasabi and soy flavored anything would catch my eye. I didn't want chips though, so I gave these a shot. Delicious! A little salty after you've devoured half the bag, but that didn't seem to stop me! lol
Lonnie Y.
Albany, KY
I love Blue Diamond almonds. The wasabi and soy sauce is by far the best flavor they sell in my opinion. The Wasabi hits you right in the sinuses with a karate chop and then the soy sauce flavor comes through. They aren't what I would call "hot". They have a definite kick to them, but I can eat these by the handfuls.

They make for a great snack. I like the smaller cans because they fit in my desk drawer and backpack. Don't get me wrong, the other flavors of blue diamond almonds are really good as well, but these are my favorite.
Elbony B.
Shelby, NC
At first this girl I worked with kept eating these and kept asking if I wanted some and wanted me to try it and I don't like wasabi but these nuts are actually pretty good I like Blue Diamond Brand so I doubt you can go wrong with these products but it actually shocked me that wasabi can actually be tastey.
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
This flavor is unreal! They have done the perfect job of mixing the saltiness from the soy sauce and the spice from wasabi to perfectly coat these almonds. These are more addicting (but way better for you) than chips! This snack size makes these the perfect grab and go munchie.
Kristi W.
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these things! It's extremely hard for me to get him to get healthy so I try to keep these on hand at all times. The convince of the snack size bags are even better. Blue diamond always has great products.
Tammi C.
Yes, yes, yes! One of my favorite nuts. When I need salty, this is my go-to. It fits into my low carb lifestyle and makes me feel like I'm indulging. Every time I run out, I put them on my list to buy more.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
Oh yes yes so scrumptious but you have to be careful and remember it is wasabi and your nose might run. I like the combination of the wasabi and soy it's an equal parts flavor in your mouth. Highly recommend
Sarah R.
Longwood, FL
I absolutely love the wasabi flavor. One of the best flavors Blue Diamond have on the shelves. The taste in your mouth and aftertaste is great. If you ever had wasabi; these nuts have the exact feeling (which is like a dragon with smoke out of my nostrils) Overall, I highly recommend to snack on.