Blue Diamond Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce 1.5 Oz Almonds 12 Ct Box uploaded by Lori L.

BY BLUE DIAMOND #29 in Nuts & Seeds

Blue Diamond Almonds BOLD, Wasabi Soy Sauce Smart Snacking Intense Taste! Consistent Quality, Bold New Flavors, and Great Value! Blue Diamond Growers naturally nutritious Wasabi Soy Saucealmonds are roasted and seasoned with spicy BOLD flavors, so satisfying that you just can t put them down. These almonds pack a punch for your snacking enjoyment. 5g Carbs - 3g Fiber = 2g Net Carbs 1.5oz Tubes, Net WT 18oz Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutritional information for fat content. EM From California see more...

Amy T.
Amy T.
Foodie Expert
The only bad thing about this flavor of almonds is that they are addicting! I literally cannot put the package down once I open it (and that isn't a good thing for the waistline! Lol). This flavor is so Bold with a spicy kick. It is my absolute favorite Blue Diamond flavor to date, but they are all pretty amazing. Almonds are a great snack to regulate blood sugar, just be sure to portion them out bc you WILL want to finish them off they are THAT good.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Foodie Expert
These are seriously the best nuts you will ever try. I will say that some people find them to be extremely spicy and don't like them at all- but if you enjoy the taste of fresh soy sauce and wasabi (I usually mix them to eat with sushi), then I would highly recommend giving them a try. They are so good that I can seriously finish a whole bag before realizing it.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Foodie Expert
I love these Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds because they have a great taste and flavor compared to regular salted and roasted nuts, they give you a different taste to spice things up. I also love the individual packaging, I can easily grab a bag in the morning for lunch at work or on the go with a need a little protein, healthy snack.
Terra S.
Terra S.
South Daytona, FL
This flavor was such a pleasant surprise for me! The word "wasabi" intimidated me, but the soy levels it out. After several of these almonds, you start to feel a sense of heat, but it isn't overwhelming. The flavored are so great together! Somewhat expensively priced (as most nuts are), I do only buy them when I see a good sale.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Columbus, OH
Blue Diamond Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce almonds are the perfect "go to" snack! They are packed with protein to fill me up and are nutritious but with all the flavor of a guilty pleasure snack! The wasabi packs a punch while the soy sauce clams it down. It is extremely hard to stop once you start snacking on these!
Riley D.
Riley D.
Norton Shores, MI
These are literally my favorite snack! I started buying these at Walgreens years ago and now my whole household is addicted. There's just enough wasabi flavor but it's not overwhelming like other wasabi flavored snacks. And it's healthy too. I always buy these and they're a handy snack for any occasion.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Longwood, FL
I absolutely love the wasabi flavor. One of the best flavors Blue Diamond have on the shelves. The taste in your mouth and aftertaste is great. If you ever had wasabi; these nuts have the exact feeling (which is like a dragon with smoke out of my nostrils) Overall, I highly recommend to snack on.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fountain Inn, SC
I bought these on a whim during a road trip and was actually impressed. I love sushi, so a wasabi and soy flavored anything would catch my eye. I didn't want chips though, so I gave these a shot. Delicious! A little salty after you've devoured half the bag, but that didn't seem to stop me! lol
Brieanne M.
Brieanne M.
Chesterfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite almonds of all time. I am currently on a low carb, high protein diet. These almonds get me through the day and fill my sushi fix. They have a delicious and bold flavor and I am never disappointed. I will continue to purchase these and also recommend them to others.
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Foodie Expert
The wasabi and soy sauce flavor of these almonds almost makes me feel like I'm eating sushi!! they're absolutely delicious and perfect for a little snack on the go. if you don't like spicy they're definitely not a product for you but if you do, grab a 12 ct. or a single !