Blue Diamond Bold Sriracha Almonds - 6oz

by Blue Diamond

Our BOLD flavors our heating up with new Sriracha flavored almonds. Fans of the bold, complex flavors of Sriracha hot sauce can now experience that tangy heat on Blue Diamond almonds. So pick up a can and kick up the heat.

Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower And/Or Sunflower), Sugar, Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Cayenne Pepper Sauce (Salt, Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Vinegar Solids, Garlic), Tomato Powder, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Vinegar Solids, Extractives Of Paprika, And Natural Flavor.

Where can I buy this in Toronto?
Is this sold in Canada?
Do these actually taste like Siracha or are they just spicy?
Start your review of Blue Diamond Bold Sriracha Almonds - 6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa M.
Citrus Heights, CA
I will be 100% honest! I love spicy foods but didn't expect to like these! I do love almonds but was afraid the Sriracha flavor was a gimmick. I was so wrong! These are absolutely delicious and addicting, I finished the whole pack before I could even snap a picture of my Sunshine VoxBox. I have already started searching for this flavor in my local stores and it has easily become my favorite snack. Blue Diamond Almonds are always fresh and crisp and this flavor has a great chili, garlic, and vinegar taste that has a spicy little kick that is just enough heat and not at all overwhelming!
Jinsue C.
I received this product in my voxbox and was excited to try it because I love spicy foods. Needless to say, I was underwhelmed by the flavor. The almonds were nice and crunchy but I didn't really notice a siracha taste at all. For me, it wasn't spicy at all but was very salty. I noticed others saying that it was too spicy so maybe I got a dud package? I don't know but if it wasn't for the packaging, I would have never guessed siracha flavor. With that said, it's still tasty and I will enjoyed it but would not go out and purchase this particular flavor.
elizabeth F.
Cocoa, FL
These where addicting I didn't think I would like them because they said they where sriracha but they where amazing
Laicee E.
Eugene, OR
These almonds were tasty! a bit spicy for me. I would buy them again tho. They have a nice tangy flavor.
Jaymee R.
Irvine, CA
I received this in my #SunshineVoxBox for testing purposes. Sadly, I was quite disappointed with this flavor. It claims to be intense tasting, but I could barely taste the sriracha flavor here. It wasn't spicy, it wasn't bold, it was meh. I would rather buy regular roasted almonds and dip them in sriracha sauce myself if I want sriracha flavor than to get this almond flavor. Twas quite a disappointment.
Victoria D.
Erie, PA
I received these in the Sunshine VoxBox from Influenster to try and was surprised that I didn't mind them! I personally enjoy spicy foods, but I'm not a fan of anything TOO spicy. I've never tried Sriracha on it's own as the sauce, so I can't compare the flavor to it. However these were pretty mild, but definitely had just a little bit of kick to them! I'm a huge fan of salty foods too and these were definitely salty enough for me!
Karina D.
Little Mdws, PA
Normally I love almonds, but I'm not one for adding spice to them. I was not a huge fan of these as I didn't care for the taste or the spice. My boyfriend however was a huge fan of them.
Steven B.
Aydlett
This is such an amazing snack! They are so flavorful and have a slight kick to them! If you are a Sriracha fan this is a necessity!
Ivy D.
Monterey Park, CA
Tastes great!! I wouldn't say it's sriracha exactly but it isn't bad either! I would buy these myself! The seasoning and spices aren't overly spicy not that it would be a problem for a spicy-lover like myself but it makes a great snack with its tolerable level of spiciness that way :)
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
I love Siracha anything, and these almonds are so good. They’re a perfect keto snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...