Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Jessica H.
Yum! I love these salt and vinegar almonds. We all know how healthy almonds are and also how bland they can be! This product is delicious.
Arasely L.
Brentwood, NY
I love the saltiness of the almonds. They have a light taste of vinegar and I like how it's not a strong taste. It has very good flavoring.
Francis R.
You thought salt and vinegar chips was addictive? Try it on almonds, the vinegar gives a taste of sourness that really balances the salt
Tracy P.
Deer Park, TX
I eat these as a healthier alternative when I get a big craving for salt and vinegar potato chips. They're good and satisfy my craving.
Victoria L.
Bentonville, AR
Vinegar is over bearing, there was way too much salt in my bag that I got, price is okay for how small a package. Good for road trips.
Julie M.
Modesto, CA
As a fan of salt and vinegar chips I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I found these! They are the perfect on the go snack.
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
Almonds and salt and vinegar...now here's a flavor combination that you don't think of everyday, but one you should definitely try!
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Wasn't sure I'd like the flavor of these but I tried them on a whim and loved them. Tangy and salty, these make the perfect treat.
Samantha R.
These are my favorite the salted ones are my fav the salt one and vinegar are ok but the brands products are really good love it .
Victor U.
I don't really like too much the vinegar flavor, but even It tastes really good, If I had no more option for sure I would buy it
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.