Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Kendra B.
London, KY
Foodie Expert
Best I've ever tasted in the salt n vinegar. It's not to sour or tart. It's just enough taste to know what it is. Very easy on the stomach. My Fav!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
So amazing! the delicious sour salt n vinegar almonds are perfection. great on the go snack for a busy afternoon at work. i love that you can find these for cheap almost everywhere. i will continue to buy the flavored almonds, in all flavors! i would recommend having something to drink along side.
Natasha B.
Broken arrow, OK
Foodie Expert
If you you like anything salt n vinegar, then you will love these. Wonderful favors. Will buy again.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these!!!! I really like salt and vinegar so these were a no brained for me. they taste great. I live how convenient to are. they're cheap enough to just grab on the go and small enough to slip into your purse till later. I usually grab them for a snack at work. they're also a good way to get your kids to eat a healthy snack. I usually grab them at the corner store or CVS. I'm a CVS fanatic lol. definitely recommend these if u love salt n vinegar .
Ceallaigh M.
Foodie Expert
Such a good snack. I love the tangy-saltiness of these. And almonds are so healthy for you. Definitely a good thing if you want more flavor than plain almonds.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Foodie Expert
YES! These are by far the best savory flavor of almonds that Blue Diamond has to offer. They have the same taste of salt and vinegar chips and the flavor is very bold. However, they don't have the guilt factor that eating potato chips come with! If you have a salty-tooth that you want to satisfy in a healthy way - these almonds are the way to go!
ashley p.
Hobbs, NM
Omg love theses soooooo much. They are tangy and crunchy and I don't think I could make it a week without them
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Almonds and salt and vinegar...now here's a flavor combination that you don't think of everyday, but one you should definitely try!
Danielle T.
Loganville , GA
These are so yummy! And I love even more that they are portioned out in the little bags to stop over eating and I can just grab one on the go to snack on throughout the day
Nicole H.
Foodie Expert
I love the original flavor of these almonds. We buy them in the round tin normally or this size for traveling.
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?