Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jocelyn D.
Lompoc, CA
These are great and healthy snack. I like to carry these in my purse for a little boost amd also so I don't indulge in other foods I shouldnt.
Arasely L.
Brentwood, NY
I love the saltiness of the almonds. They have a light taste of vinegar and I like how it's not a strong taste. It has very good flavoring.
Jessica H.
Foodie Expert
Yum! I love these salt and vinegar almonds. We all know how healthy almonds are and also how bland they can be! This product is delicious.
Francis R.
Foodie Expert
You thought salt and vinegar chips was addictive? Try it on almonds, the vinegar gives a taste of sourness that really balances the salt
Tracy P.
Deer Park, TX
I eat these as a healthier alternative when I get a big craving for salt and vinegar potato chips. They're good and satisfy my craving.
Victoria L.
Bentonville, AR
Foodie Expert
Vinegar is over bearing, there was way too much salt in my bag that I got, price is okay for how small a package. Good for road trips.
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Wasn't sure I'd like the flavor of these but I tried them on a whim and loved them. Tangy and salty, these make the perfect treat.
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Almonds and salt and vinegar...now here's a flavor combination that you don't think of everyday, but one you should definitely try!
Victor U.
I don't really like too much the vinegar flavor, but even It tastes really good, If I had no more option for sure I would buy it
Wanda T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Foodie Expert
I Loveee it ! It was so good that I needed to buy more D: and yea It did meet my expectations and it's just too good ! To believe
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?