Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Leesa J.
East Waterboro, ME
The taste is a bit 'off'. I am not sure what exactly it is, but it doesn't taste like vinegar, and the almond taste is overpowered. It is a fairly healthy snack though, so if you like the taste, it would be good for you.
vanessa z.
Forest Grove, OR
these are a great quick snack for protein after the gym and they are small and don't require much space i have told all my friends and co workers about the blue diamond almonds and more specifically the salt and vinegar ones always on the look for these!
Rosa W.
Palatka , FL
These are so good! Eating plain almonds tend to get a little boring after a while. So the salt & vinegar is a nice change. They are good. Not too salty and bitter. They are a good snack
Adriana R.
Victorville , Ca
I have a salty tooth my favorite chips are salt and vinegar when I tried these almonds I was blown taste like a treat I love it. Such a great snack that's healthy rather than my chips.
Brian K.
Lewisville, TX
Love these ... tons of flavor... grab a BIG bag from your favorite retailer NOW! has a wonderful smokey bold vinegar taste the makes the almost taste spectacular
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
Really tasty! I love the salt n vinegar chips, and I saw these by the checkout in #walmart , so I thought I'd give them a shot. Perfect for an in between meal snack, fills my salt craving with a Big Crunch!
Kat A.
Inverness, FL
My go-to snack on the road!! Blue Diamond is so delicious and guilt-free. This particular blend adds a nice kick too! Unfortunately blue diamond is also incredibly expensive so I had to take a star off.
Abby H.
Roseville, CA
I love these! The salt and vinegar reminds me of eating lays salt and vinegar chips but almonds instead and its much healthier than greasy potato chips. Delicious, highly recommend.
Stephanie H.
Edmond, OK
As a child i was not a fan of the salt n vinegar flavor, but as i have grown older, i have fell in love with the flavor. This was an interesting flavor combination.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Estos son de los fabor tos para dárselos ami hija a ella le encantan compro la caja que bienen mixtea dos por que así son mejor para mi hija vienen diferentes en la caja y los compro en bjs super económicos y ala al cansé de las personas
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.