Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vanessa M.
Wichita, KS
Love the combination of vinegar and salt which sets these almonds off from the rest. I can't stop eating these when I start. I really enjoy sucking on the nuts before actually eating because the flavor is so enjoyable
hailey g.
I love salt and vinegar chips and thought that these were interesting. I don't believe that these are healthy, if you are looking for a healthy snack choose the unsalted plain almonds but other than that they were great. I would recommend these.
cheryl s.
Brooksville , FL
I love these salt and vinegar almonds! Almonds are a staple in my diet and having a variety of flavors helps mix it up during thecday. The salt and vinegar flavored almonds are a healthier substitute for chips.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
These are my favorite variety of blue diamond almonds. I love the flavor combo even more than on chips. My only problem is I can never find these in store. I always have to order them online.
Becky D.
I love salt and Vinegar chips so when Trying these I was a little bit disappointed. I appreciate the effort in trying to substitute a healthier option for a salt and vinegar chip but it just isn't the same
Marion W.
Martin, TN
I love these almonds so much! I just throw a bag of them in my purse and snack on them throughout the day! They provide the protein I need for the day, and they also satisfy my salty and crunchy cravings
Jen L.
I love these!!!! A great alternative to my favorite salt and vinegar chips. I love that blue diamond is coming out with all the different flavors of almonds. It makes healthy snacking so much easier.
Stacy L.
Memphis, TN
Sticking to a low-carb diet is difficult and low-carb snacks are hard to find. Nuts are one the few snacks that I can keep on hand to snack on regularly, almonds are my favorite, however regular salted almonds get boring. The salt and vinegar are a delicious alternative.
Danielle T.
Loganville , GA
These are so yummy! And I love even more that they are portioned out in the little bags to stop over eating and I can just grab one on the go to snack on throughout the day
Ana H.
Theseee have to be the best snacks to eat before or after the gym when you haven't ate won't leave you too full to not exercise but not empty stomach. It is super affordable and would recommend before a workout for an extra boost.
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?
Tara T.