Blue Diamond Bold Salt 'n Vinegar Almonds 1.5 Oz Peg uploaded by Jenny G.

BY BLUE DIAMOND

Scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet may reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

• How good are these ? I would like to know 1 Answers
  • Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA
Foodie Expert
Great taste !!! Very different, but awesome. Puts a twist on regular simple tasting nuts. This is a great snack. It also helps curb the craving for chips.
Kacy C.
Morehead , KY
Foodie Expert
One of the best snacks you'll ever taste. LOVE the salt and vinegar flavoring. I could eat five packages at one time. Great flavor. I purchase these often!
Reagen B.
De Witt, NE
Favorite flavor of almonds. The flavor is strong and delicious. Great snack for on the go and will fill you up without making you tired. Great protein!!
Yvette A.
Greeley, CO
When I need that afternoon snack these are what I grab instead of heading to the vending machine. They cure any salt craving better then a bag of chips
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
Foodie Expert
I have always logs and vinegar favorite anything especially these snacks. They are the perfect mix of protein salt for the little bit of vinegar flavor
Jaime B.
Elverson
Foodie Expert
These are awesome. I literally have to keep myself from consuming bags and bags full of these. I love salt and vinegar and on almonds - even better!
Anna B.
These almonds are great for a salty snack. The flavor is perfect if you like salt and vinegar chips. I like the convenience of the individual bags.
Lexie I.
Foodie Expert
Almonds ate a great snack to turn off o instead of chocolate for a snack. This is my favorite flavor it is bold and really enhances your taste buds
Arasely L.
Brentwood, NY
I love the saltiness of the almonds. They have a light taste of vinegar and I like how it's not a strong taste. It has very good flavoring.
Francis R.
Foodie Expert
You thought salt and vinegar chips was addictive? Try it on almonds, the vinegar gives a taste of sourness that really balances the salt
Tara T.
How good are these ? I would like to know
Chelsea W.
Are these similar to salt and vinegar potato chips but in almond form? How does the taste compare?